Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not saying I hate the jews I'm just saying its clear they run Hollywood and the liberal elites and are child molesting satan worshipers who killed our good lord Jesus Christ

That's all you know

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's okay, I often mistake you for an intelligent person. One that could understand if a round of voting has already happened, the second round isn't the first round.

Technically correct is the best correct.

First round I'm in is the first round I"m in. I didn't make it past it. Die mad it about it legumer

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not mad. You just can't accept that it was, in fact, the second round in which you were eliminated, regardless of your perspective. Were you in more than one round of voting? no. Were you eliminated in the first round of voting? no. There was a round of voting. Then there was a second round of voting in which you were eliminated. Thus, you were eliminated in the second round of voting for this contest. Regardless of how you spin it, there was a round of voting before you were eliminated from this contest. Thus, second round elimination.

Nice try smuggling extra chromosomes, though.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not mad. You just can't accept that it was, in fact, the second round in which you were eliminated, regardless of your perspective. Were you in more than one round of voting? no. Were you eliminated in the first round of voting? no. There was a round of voting. Then there was a second round of voting in which you were eliminated. Thus, you were eliminated in the second round of voting for this contest. Regardless of how you spin it, there was a round of voting before you were eliminated from this contest. Thus, second round elimination.

Nice try smuggling extra chromosomes, though.

Regardless how you spin it i was in 1 round of voting and that was it

I didnt make it out of the first round.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Regardless how you spin it i was in 1 round of voting and that was it

I didnt make it out of the first round.

Yes, you lost in your first round of voting in the second round of the competition. I'm happy to see you have accepted the truth.

• 1Pants on Fire!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, you lost in your first round of voting in the second round of the competition. I'm happy to see you have accepted the truth.

So i didnt make it out of round 1. I wasnt even in round 1 to make it out of it.

Thanks for understanding.

Faggot

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So i didnt make it out of round 1. I wasnt even in round 1 to make it out of it.

Thanks for understanding.

Faggot
I'd micdrop it, but didn't donate yet. I like to entertain the illusion, that Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule doesn't have pics of me digging for gold from Bandwagon Bandwagon 's drone zoomed in over my cardbox home, while I pokerfaced type LOL with the other hand.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No, your presence was assumed in round one, because you were known to come in round 2.

And boy, did you come in round 2.
Could you possibly make it so VIPs are seeded next time, officially, instead of just suck at making brackets?

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, your presence was assumed in round one, because you were known to come in round 2.

And boy, did you come in round 2.

Assumptions?

Sir assumptions make an ass of u and me, and assuming my presence is not a replacement for my presence and i was not preeent in round 1.

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Best seeding would involve a timed trial where death is not only possible but probable

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Come up with a better seeding system, and I'll implement it.

Until then, you're a potato.
It's literally in the first link, dork.

I suggest going by the title, asshat of the year, making seeds based on the last years ratio of abs(nets-to-post-ratio). Thus worst and best are seeded, worthless spammers and highly praised quality posters are seeded, VIPs!

713Kg3RH3tL._SY606_.jpg

EEEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGLE!

Potato-potato. Now get to it, Conductor Cat.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's literally in the first link, dork.

I suggest going by the title, asshat of the year, making seeds based on the last years ratio of abs(nets-to-post-ratio). Thus worst and best are seeded, worthless spammers and highly praised quality posters are seeded, VIPs!

713Kg3RH3tL._SY606_.jpg

EEEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGLE!

Potato-potato. Now get to it, Conductor Cat.

So that won't work.

• 1Picard

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Well I just fucked up a post so badly in fsr I had to edit it 3 times asking to have it be deleted. I still feel like posting about whatever so I am going to hang out here for a bit.

How y'all doing? I miss #HWNDU.

WRONG(1).jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users