Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

A pack of feral hogs in Italy reportedly destroyed $22,000 worth of cocaine hidden in the woods

Lauren Frias

Nov 13, 2019, 8:43 PM
wild hogs

Patrick Lamont/Shutterstock

• A pack of feral hogs found and destroyed $22,000 worth of cocaine that was hidden in a forest in Tuscany by a gang of suspected drug dealers, Newsweek reported.
  • The boars dug up the drugs and broke into the package, spreading thousands of dollars worth of cocaine across the Tuscan forest near Montepulciano, Fox News reported.
  • Officers learned about the cocaine stash after placing a wire on a member of a suspected drug dealing gang and heard them complaining about the wild boars' destruction.
While feral hogs have proven to be a nuisance to farmers in open rural areas in the US and around the world, the pesky pigs also assisted with a sizable drug bust in Italy.

A pack of feral hogs found and destroyed $22,000 worth of cocaine hidden in a forest in Tuscany by a gang of suspected drug dealers, Newsweek reported. After digging up the hidden drugs, the boars broke into the package, littering it across the Tuscan forest near Montepulciano, according to a Fox News report.

It is not immediately clear how the boars reacted to exposure to the drugs.

Police found out about the hidden narcotics after placing a wire on a member of the group, according to The Local. According to reports, someone in the group complaining about the boars' destruction helped officers narrow in on the location of the cocaine stash.

Four suspects were arrested in connection with the cocaine bust, Italian newspaper Il Tirreno reported, two were taken to jail and two were placed under house arrest.

The four suspects are alleged to have sourced the cocaine from Perugia and peddled two kilograms each month throughout Tuscany at $90-120 per gram, Fox News reported.

Despite helping in this drug bust, the wild animals are considered a menace in other cases in the United States and in Italy (where their population has grown), causing sizable amounts of damage to farm animals and crops, as well as posing a danger due to their large size. The infamy of feral hogs grew following a viral tweet about an Arkansas man needing to kill "30-50 feral hogs" as a defense of assault weapons.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Lithose credibly accused you of having intent to doxx the forum. He has credibility and you stand accused. As the accused, your word towards your innocence means nothing. As I keep saying and you keep failing to understand, whether or not you doxxed the forum is not relevant. What is relevant is your intent. You must disprove your INTENT to doxx the forum. Lack of proof of doxxing isn't relevant, because your intent is what's on trial here, not your actions. Mocking the process or calling it a waste of time is further proof of your guilty intent and will be ignored by me, the ultimate authority here.

Now, you can either:

1. DISPROVE YOUR INTENT

OR

2. You can explain why and how this is a miscarriage of justice to leave you in the shaw under the reasoning I just laid out.

Anything that isn't either of those options will either be ignored or treated as further evidence of your guilt.

This is extremely easy, I'm giving you every life raft here. LITERALLY all you have to do is follow the instructions and you're out! AND YOU GET A PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Why do I care what Lithose thinks? Is this the Lithose and not the FoH forum? In short, fuck off.

There's no proof of any actual quid pro quo by Trump, ergo he didn't do it.

I missed this. What racism did llr drop? Snowflake isn't a race, it's a lifestyle choice.

Amazing how my posts can get so much attention but LLR going full on "my own naturalized American ancestors weren't true Americans unless their spawn was white for X generations" doesn't get more traction. Probably it's par for the course in a lot of the discourse I myself ignore? Only thing I can figure.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why do I care what Lithose thinks? Is this the Lithose and not the FoH forum? In short, fuck off.

Amazing how my posts can get so much attention but LLR going full on "my own naturalized American ancestors weren't true Americans unless their spawn was white for X generations" doesn't get more traction. Probably it's par for the course in a lot of the discourse I myself ignore? Only thing I can figure.
Your such a sad puppy.
No matter how much you attack the guy,
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule isnt going to sleep with you.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Wrong answer. You have no choice but option 1 and option 2 in the previous post I made.

Since you feel the need to slander this court you are found to be in contempt and you are now under a gag order. Any post you make other than option 1 or option 2 will be edited by me to say "My name is Brando and I'm too ignorant of the principles of American jurisprudence to correctly apply them to the present situation I find myself in."

This is seriously the easiest thing in the world to do. I'll even give you a hint: Option 1 isn't possible to do. Can you explain how? I'm betting no.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wrong answer. You have no choice but option 1 and option 2 in the previous post I made.

Since you feel the need to slander this court you are found to be in contempt and you are now under a gag order. Any post you make other than option 1 or option 2 will be edited by me to say "My name is Brando and I'm too ignorant of the principles of American jurisprudence to correctly apply them to the present situation I find myself in."

This is seriously the easiest thing in the world to do. I'll even give you a hint: Option 1 isn't possible to do. Can you explain how? I'm betting no.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Option 1 is possible if I admit that's what my intent was. Intent is a state of mind you retard and what I've been referencing this whole time. You can't prove a state of mind without being a mind reader unless the person admits what their intent was. So again, I had no intent to doxx anybody because I don't care about anybodies personal info here ergo my state of mind had no ill intent.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user