Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Option 1 is possible if I admit that's what my intent was. Intent is a state of mind you retard and what I've been referencing this whole time. You can't prove a state of mind without being a mind reader unless the person admits what their intent was. So again, I had no intent to doxx anybody because I don't care about anybodies personal info here ergo my state of mind had no ill intent.
If you admit to your intent to doxx the forums, then you will be banned. That is a bannable offense.

So to avoid a ban by admitting your intent, you must DISPROVE YOUR INTENT. You are the accused and your word means nothing, you must have evidence from other people.
Do you still think this is possible?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It's like watching a teacher try to teach the concept of logic to the dumbest kid in class

He's so close to almost grasping it, and he can't find it.

Here's yet another hint (really a giveaway): what does philosophy say about proving a negative?

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Option 1 is possible if I admit that's what my intent was. Intent is a state of mind you retard and what I've been referencing this whole time. You can't prove a state of mind without being a mind reader unless the person admits what their intent was. So again, I had no intent to doxx anybody because I don't care about anybodies personal info here ergo my state of mind had no ill intent.

No one cares about your personal interest in the information you threatened to dox, just that your intent was to dox. All you are saying is that is wasn’t personal. Your personal interest is irrelevant to the charges you have been credibly accused of, it is that simple. It would seem you sought to further your personal interests through the harm of people of the forum, whether those interest are personal, business, or just for the luls is completely irrelevant.

You intended harm to this board through the doxxing of its members, this is what you have been credibly accused of. Your “state of mind” was to do harm, there is no other reason to dox or else you would own it by saying you were trying to do good and accept your ban. However, as I keep saying, it is irrelevant to the actual matter at hand;

Only the credible accusation matters here, you don’t matter and only what you are credibly accused of matters.

That’s my take on it, take from it what you will.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My name is Brando and I'm too ignorant of the principles of American jurisprudence to correctly apply them to the present situation I find myself in.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
75339417_10156905990561819_7563292801002110976_n.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You fucking tool, intent is a state of mind. Do you not get that? Amazing you wrote all that when you don't even understand the word.

You're not teaching me anything as your options 1 and 2 are clearly retarded as I already noted. Proving a negative means the burden of proof is on the accuser you fuck nut, not on the defender. You're a biased admin, fuck off.
Do you not realize they're trying to draw a parallel to the impeachment process? I don't read the politics thread and it still was obvious. At least go at that head on.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just realized this was the salt thread. Brando, please move this to the resident toilet thread (foler's).

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My name is Brando and I'm too ignorant of the principles of American jurisprudence to correctly apply them to the present situation I find myself in.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users