Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't mean shit. Ask yourself, who that didn't vote for Trump in 2016 is going to switch sides or come out to vote next year for him? All he has is a shrinking base.

Funny you ask, because of the people I've heard from you are literally the first one whose going to change their vote away from trump. I know many Republicans he has won over, most of them skipped the presidential race last time.

But I support your efforts to energize trump voters. If he loses it will be because his base thought he was unbeatable.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Funny you ask, because of the people I've heard from you are literally the first one whose going to change their vote away from trump. I know many Republicans he has won over, most of them skipped the presidential race last time.

But I support your efforts to energize trump voters. If he loses it will be because his base thought he was unbeatable.

This is potato retard garbage

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It was literally my post on Trump going to Washington and shitting on Pelosi that turned this forum towards the man in the politics thread.

Anyone who wants to doubt my credentials can eat my whole ass with a side of my whole ass

• 1Potato
  • 1Blown

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Kevin smith wore those jinco shits for a long time. But he's so big they just looked like shorts.
Met a guy in a bar in San Diego who dressed up like Kevin Smith, had the same hair and beard. We played pool with him and his weird friend all night. At the end of the night I asked him how the Kevin Smith thing was working out for him. He said, "who" and acted like he didn't know who Kevin Smith was. I said, "Ok boomer, Jeffery Epatein didn't kill himself", I then left.

• 3Worf
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fucking sick today bros.

Think I got a lung infection. Right side hurts every time I breathe in deeply. Sharp shooting pain.

Might be cancer.

Thoughts and prayers me bros. Literally the least you can do.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fucking sick today bros.

Think I got a lung infection. Right side hurts every time I breathe in deeply. Sharp shooting pain.

Might be cancer.

Thoughts and prayers me bros. Literally the least you can do.
Trump curse strikes again!

• 2Worf
  • 2Trump
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Feels like i might be dying at least

Which I'm okay with.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user