Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Guys. Guys. I can't figure out how to waste my Easter Sunday.

Should I play Sekiro, Dark Souls 3, Anno, Oxygen Not Included

Or

Should I watch C# tutorials while pretending Ill ever actually do anything with what I learn (I won't)

Or

Should I shit post and harass Christians on Facebook about how Jesus isn't real?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Guys. Guys. I can't figure out how to waste my Easter Sunday.

Should I play Sekiro, Dark Souls 3, Anno, Oxygen Not Included

Or

Should I watch C# tutorials while pretending Ill ever actually do anything with what I learn (I won't)

Or

Should I shit post and harass Christians on Facebook about how Jesus isn't real?
Fap all day in the name of Jesus

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

HAPPY JESUS ENDURED A DIFFICULT WEEKEND FOR YOUR SINS DAY

EAT UR PEEPS

• 1Barf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Islamic

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Which Denny's is this? For science.

True fact, the word Denny's is an alliterate of Dennis. The name Dennis derives from Dionysius. Dionysius is the Roman Latin name for Bacchus, god of feasts, fertility and wine to the Greeks.

So every time you eat at Denny's, you're engaging in the time honored tradition of the Bacchanalia.

How exactly can I get this shirt, online store?

Probably join that church and they'll give you one. But its not on a shirt. Its a gym bag.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Blown

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
True fact, the word Denny's is an alliterate of Dennis. The name Dennis derives from Dionysius. Dionysius is the Roman Latin name for Bacchus, god of feasts, fertility and wine to the Greeks.

So every time you eat at Denny's, you're engaging in the time honored tradition of the Bacchanalia.

Probably join that church and they'll give you one. But its not on a shirt. Its a gym bag.
Even better a gym bag for shitlords.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users