Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Kentucky isn't a southern state. By the standard that Kentucky is a southern state, Indiana is now a southern state as well.

We must not cede the Great North without even a battle, good sir. It is our DUTY to defend the Unity of the Nation.
Kentucky is the south. This is a good thing. I was born and raised southern in the great state of Florida.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bro u ever been to fla? Shit errwhere
Dude. Salt life was born outa of Florida faggot frat guys who wear guy Harvey shirts and wear Sperry Topsiders. Shits the plague. Now Swamp Life and Diesel Life are all the rage.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude. Salt life was born outa of Florida faggot frat guys who wear guy Harvey shirts and wear Sperry Topsiders. Shits the plague. Now Swamp Life and Diesel Life are all the rage.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I shit you not. My first job was at a boating store. I had a mom come in and asked if we sold guy Harvey shirts because her son was about to attend University of Florida... Ya dude, this is A THING.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

But what about dat Swarp life?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont want to live on this planet with Mississippi and Alabama any more.

• 1Haram
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Oxygen not included is super cute.

Factorio is interesting, but something about it didn't grab me. I usually like the kind of game.

I think it's the lack of cute. ONI, cute. Rimworld, cute and malicious. Factorio was a little stripped down maybe for me.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I put like 200 hours into factorio before I got burnt out on it.

I dunno. It didn't grab me the first like 3 times I tried it, then I just sat down with it one day and started grinding it out next thing I know I had 200 hours in it.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Even our illegal invaders have a place ready for them in the shaw

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My salty thread has officially been morphed into the Shaw's version of FSR, except its just lazy reposts from my facebook feed.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler Foler explain this degeneracy my florida brosef
View attachment 204006

Oblig:

florida.gif~c200

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like