Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol this is some next level cowardice. Guess he needed more echo for his cause in here.

View attachment 233688

Explains why salt-daddy Khorum suddenly started dropping salts and likes.

He really thinks this is a debate and he can come in here and have a conversation.

He'll learn eventually there's no conversation to be had here. Because I don't waste my time trying to change the minds of people caught in religious delusions. I mock them until I get banned. I've been banned on facebook like 20 times this year for telling religious nutters where to shove their shit. I have no fucks to give.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Y'all need to seriously take a deep look inward and reflect on what your values actually are and what you're willing to sacrifice to uphold them.

I"m willing to burn it all down for mine. I'd rather stand on a burning pile of rubble built from the facts than a foundation of lies.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Ukraine hacking nonsense has been thoroughly debunked. The Navy were against Trump pardoning those soldiers and they were against keeping them in the Navy Seals. That soldier shot a girl in the stomach while she was walking with friends. Numerous witnesses. He was found guilty in a military trial and any real commander in chief, who understands duty, honor, sacrifice, and most importantly, proper military conduct, wouldn't have pardoned him.

Its just another sign that if you follow this idiot, you follow him regardless of morals, ethics, or values. He is a vast sucking void where facts and truth go to die and I refuse to play that game.

Facts matter. Truth matters. Ethics matters. Corruption matters. I don't care which political party you're on, when you're on the opposite side of those positions, you're the enemy.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I jumped off the wagon when Rev Jerry Falwell Jr jumped on it and now there's photos of him and his wife fucking the poolboy that they bought a hotel for.

Y'all turning your heads and ignoring that level of hypocrisy and corruption is pathetic. And it surrounds this idiot in the white house like a plague. Birds of a feather flock together. I see 100 evangelical lunatics all telling me a compulsive liar thrice divorced guy who almost certainly fucked his daughter and absolutely raped chidlren with his buddy Jeff on his child rape island, every advisor of which is under indictment or in prison is sent by God, and I'm going to laugh at the absurdity and turn around and walk away.

Keep the religius nutters out of the alt right if you want a political movement that doesn't involve gross corruption and hypocrisy.

Uh secretaries of the services report to SecDef though?

You're barking up the wrong tree pal.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Serious question how many of you have ever actually stopped and thought about "What are my values? What are my ethical positions?"

Try it sometime you might be surprised what you find out.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Serious question how many of you have ever actually stopped and thought about "What are my values? What are my ethical positions?"

Try it sometime you might be surprised what you find out.
Ah, I see. You're emotionally right which is more important than being factually right. Gotcha. Now go pray to jesus like a good southern boy

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for admitting your wrong then. After all, facts are facts

Your inability to grasp that what is right is not always legal, what is legal is not always right, and just because the guy at the top is corrupt as shit doesn't mean we let the whole system break down over his meaningless appeals to process that he's using to hide behind isn't my concern.

That man shot an innocent girl, in the stomach, and watched her die and laughed about it. The military found him guilty. President Bone Spurs watched Fox News one morning and they said the guy should be pardoned, so President Bone Spurs pardoned him and now wants to use him as a campaign foil.

The process broke down. You're hiding behind that. I'm telling you that's retarded and a sign you need a better code of ethics and values.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Your inability to grasp that what is right is not always legal, what is legal is not always right, and just because the guy at the top is corrupt as shit doesn't mean we let the whole system break down over his meaningless appeals to process that he's using to hide behind isn't my concern.

That man shot an innocent girl, in the stomach, and watched her die and laughed about it. The military found him guilty. President Bone Spurs watched Fox News one morning and they said the guy should be pardoned, so President Bone Spurs pardoned him and now wants to use him as a campaign foil.

The process broke down. You're hiding behind that. I'm telling you that's retarded and a sign you need a better code of ethics and values.
What? Gallagher was acquitted, through trial?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah, I see. You're emotionally right which is more important than being factually right. Gotcha. Now go pray to jesus like a good southern boy

What is morally and ethically right is more important than process.

Governor Bevin on his way out the door just pardoned a dude here in Kentucky that sodomized his daughter multiple times in the late 90s and early 2000s and was convicted and then found guilty again during a second trial as well because Governor Bevin didn't think he did it.

Just because Bevin was in his right to pardon that man doesn't make what he did ethical, moral or correct.

I am against that pardon as well.

Because just because something is legal doesn't mean it just or right.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
And the accusation was a stabbing against an ISIS fighter, and I'm pretty sure those ISIS guys are pretty firm on only letting women be sex slaves

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What is morally and ethically right is more important than process.

Governor Bevin on his way out the door just pardoned a dude here in Kentucky that sodomized his daughter multiple times in the late 90s and early 2000s and was convicted and then found guilty again during a second trial as well because Governor Bevin didn't think he did it.

Just because Bevin was in his right to pardon that man doesn't make what he did ethical, moral or correct.

I am against that pardon as well.

Because just because something is legal doesn't mean it just or right.
How is that comparable, at all? Oh, its not

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

He ordered the full pardon of Maj. Mathew L. Golsteyn, an Army Special Forces officer who was facing murder charges for killing an unarmed Afghan he believed was a Taliban bomb maker.

And he reversed the demotion of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was acquitted of murder charges but convicted of a lesser offense in a high-profile war crimes case over the summer.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How is that comparable, at all? Oh, its not

Keep telling yourself that. It speaks more volumes about your ethics and values than it does mine and I'm okay with standing right where I'm at on this issue.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

He ordered the full pardon of Maj. Mathew L. Golsteyn, an Army Special Forces officer who was facing murder charges for killing an unarmed Afghan he believed was a Taliban bomb maker.

And he reversed the demotion of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was acquitted of murder charges but convicted of a lesser offense in a high-profile war crimes case over the summer.
Cool. Still dont know where you got a teenage girl from. Liar.