Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I love how y'all gave up defending Trump though. Its because what he's doing is indefensible and you realize it.

Think we've finally worked our way through this retardation time to go hunt up some spicy memes to post
Did I ever defend him during this conversation?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

jeffrey tiedrach lawl, another tds ranter who sits in trumps timeline to respond all day everyday. these are just one liner insults there's no substance to them, you regurgitating his nonsense confirms you're not serious at all

I like how you got mad someone called you sjw but you sit here and link everysingle one of them who are buttmad all day and write their 5 minutes of hate

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
who is hodj gonna link next? daniel dale? josh marshall? when will hodj be reduced to regurgitating bette middler or deniro or someone equally vitriolic and imbecilic at the same time?

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you think I got mad someone called me an SJW you're probably someone so retarded they need the edit button to fix every post they make for 15 years straight on an internet forum.

Its like when you've been a fan of a band for decades and then some dipshit who just bought the latest album from the band and discovered them tries to call you a poser. The reaction is laughing in their face, not anger.

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Weird how all these people around him keep being involved in all these literal crimes of corruption