Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I want the peanut gallery to notice here how, when these idiots lost on trying to defend orange dipshitolini they started looking for personal things to attack.

I mean really just how pathetic and what a great admission I've once again successfully driven them mad with facts
When this discussion did I defend bad organe man? All I corrected you on was the proper reporting chain the SecNav and others have to follow, you just started to assume

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Meanwhile you motherfuckers wake up at like 6 am, take a shower, get dressed, saunter on down to your shitty desk jobs, where your boss demands you get those TPS reports in by this afternoon or whatever I don't know or care.

Not the life I want to lead by any stretch.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I want the peanut gallery to notice here how, when these idiots lost on trying to defend orange dipshitolini they started looking for personal things to attack.

I mean really just how pathetic and what a great admission I've once again successfully driven them mad with facts
do you read your own posts? you engaged in this behavoir with me first, It was a response

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Meanwhile you motherfuckers wake up at like 6 am, take a shower, get dressed, saunter on down to your shitty desk jobs, where your boss demands you get those TPS reports in by this afternoon or whatever I don't know or care.

I'll take my six figure salary and decent 5 figure bonus each year, thanks. Plus stock bonuses. Enjoy your existence serving random strangers with menial tasks

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No there's other metrics

how many fares a day do you complete?

I usually make about 200 a day plus if I work more than 6 hours.

Its really solid. I have completed as many as 35 gigs in a day.

But luckily I dont have to work that hard all the time. I enjoy it though

And your question is silly because if I do 10 gigs and make 10 a gig, or I do 4 gigs and make 25 a gig, I made the same amount of money, so working harder isn't beneficial. Working smarter is.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

I have no clock can come to work whenever I want, i'm the owner lawl, also can decide to do 0 work If I feel like it, when you have responsibility which is something you most assuredly avoid like the plague though you do things cause you want to not cause you are compelled to.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have no clock can come to work whenever I want, i'm the owner lawl, also can decide to do 0 work If I feel like it, when you have responsibility which is something you most assuredly avoid like the plague though you do things cause you want to not cause you are compelled to.

I really dont care

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I love my job.

You're not going to make me feel bad for finding something I love and doing it and not sacrificing more of my life to worshiping the dollar than I do already.

I value my free time and my freedom and time with my wife and kids way more than I do slaving for corporate profits and I know when I'm on my death bed, which I came close to this past week, that I won't look back with regret over that decision.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I love my job.

You're not going to make me feel bad for finding something I love and doing it and not sacrificing more of my life to worshiping the dollar than I do already.

I value my free time and my freedom and time with my wife and kids way more than I do slaving for corporate profits and I know when I'm on my death bed, which I came close to this past week, that I won't look back with regret over that decision.
You are really trying to make the best of unemployment, god bless

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can say it again if you want I don't work for uber or lyft

A lot of what I do is taking groceries that are already picked out to elderly people who can't leave their homes.

Its nice because they're always happy to see you, they tip extremely well, and they rate extremely well.

I enjoy it too because that's directly helping people in need with a necessity they can't do themselves. Making 20+ bucks every half an hour to do it is a pretty nice benefit too.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I love my job.

apparently you don't value them enough to provide better for them when you easily could