Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
>mfw you think you're actually going to get a debate in my thread instead of me ranting at you, not listening to or caring about anything you say, then me spamming memes for 50 pages again because its funny

There is no face. Pictures and words can't describe the level of derision and comedy I draw from this.

And if you don't like it? You got 50 other threads for you on this forum you can take that shit to.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm far too oppositional defiant for that cult hive mind shit to work on me

76907132_1364997453660989_5735063400782757888_n.jpg

• 1Hodjing

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
>mfw you think you're actually going to get a debate in my thread instead of me ranting at you, not listening to or caring about anything you say, then me spamming memes for 50 pages again because its funny

There is no face. Pictures and words can't describe the level of derision and comedy I draw from this.

When hodj is clearly over his head and just wants you to leave.

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Why won't you let me control the conversation in your thread by bogging down the discussion demanding explanations for things I already know that I don't care about and don't want to hear and will disregard any way!"

Y'all mad I got the fucking gold card on putting an end to your shit in this thread.

You don't like it, there's a huge circle jerk of orange haired idiots in the politics thread you can mosey your dipshit ass on back to.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
THE ARISTOCRATS!

This was an especially enjoyable performance of "Mastershitpost Theater Live". I'd really like to thank our performers today. Everyone give a round of applause to hodj hodj , Lithose Lithose , and their special guest ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy !

We'll be having a brief intermission now and the wait staff is ready for your orders. Don't forget to stop by the bar for refreshments!

Try the veal.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I ain't the one and y'all know it to be true.

I just ain't the one.

Fuck from 'round me with that shit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
THE ARISTOCRATS!

This was an especially enjoyable performance of "Mastershitpost Theater Live". I'd really like to thank our performers today. Everyone give a round of applause to hodj hodj , Lithose Lithose , and their special guest ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy !

We'll be having a brief intermission now and the wait staff is ready for your orders. Don't forget to stop by the bar for refreshments!

Try the veal.

Best post in this thread in 50 pages

• 1Mic Drop

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think we can all see now why hodj hodj shouldn't be in the politics thread, and the politics thread should stay the fuck out of hodj hodj 's thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Why won't you let me control the conversation in your thread by bogging down the discussion demanding explanations for things I already know that I don't care about and don't want to hear and will disregard any way!"

the sign of a true intellectual, ignoring what people say unless it conforms to what you already want to hear.

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to thank everyone for helping me reach this storied accomplishment today.

Truly the pinnacle of shitposting is in sight

memes.PNG

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I ignore flat earthers and anti-vaxxers for the same reasons

I've seen the evidence and drawn a different conclusion. Nothing you can say will add or subtract from that. You've nothing of value or substance to add to the discussion.