hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
fana's getting moderately more accustomed to my thread I see

The Saltitarium works well.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
>actually trying to have a serious discussion in a thread that begins with this post

It has recently come to my attention, and therefore I must inform the entire audience of this splendid community full of shitlords and incels, that if you salt me, that means you are salty, and if I salt you, that also means you are salty as well. In no case, place, situation or time am I ever salty.

It is known.

This informative post has been brought to you by the numbers F and U and the letters 14 and 88.

Thank you.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Yay we must listen to these people, I don't understand why more don't I mean they're in the cia that's a hard place to get to, I can't believe people trust the orange cheeto more than these guys. thankgod they came out of the wood work just in time to help save the republic from the orange cheeto

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If I was in the cia i'd also try to manipulate politics if

It used to bother me that pelosi and nadler and the people trying to takeout this corrupt monster said different things in the past about impeachment but now that I saw lindsey graham also do it, it just fills me with a steely conviction that they were wrong then but i'm 100% sure i'm right now, viva la resistance!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I really dont care Fana you got a politics thread take it there

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user