Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
dgrch.jpg

Beating the habit one day at the time. I'm a pepsi max guy atm. Trying to cut down on sugar. Coke zero just tastes like piss vs real coke. What's your favorite softdrink, hodj hodj ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
dgrch.jpg

Beating the habit one day at the time. I'm a pepsi max guy atm. Trying to cut down on sugar. Coke zero just tastes like piss vs real coke. What's your favorite softdrink, hodj hodj ?

Dunno if they have Dr. Pepper over there in Eurocuckistan. It's kind of like a deranged root beer.

The thing is that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes the exact same as full sugar Dr. Pepper.

I dunno what they put in the full sugar version but it gives me a headache. Whatever it is, they don't put it in the diet version.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Is it....sugar? :D Pepper, you say. Well, it does complement salt. Sold.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why was OP edited? Wtf is Wintermute? I am confused :c

Wintermute is a bot, when a user is ignored so is any thread they have started. By giving ownership of the thread to the bot it renders that thread visible to anyone who may have said user on ignore, in this case Hodj.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh, that's some real weak shit. Looks like hodj hodj got the Screamfeeder Screamfeeder treatment!

It's not like politics. I feel like if you want to view the thread Hodj made and supported, you should have to actually view his posts.

• 2Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yup. Its onenof the ACTUAL bullshit gripes I have about the current and former owners of this site.

Its weak as fuck and basically says "what you do here doesnt matter".

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
It's questionable.

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only wintermute.

Back in my day server firsts used to mean something! Fucking wowified.

• 2Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh, that's some real weak shit. Looks like hodj hodj got the Screamfeeder Screamfeeder treatment!

It's not like politics. I feel like if you want to view the thread Hodj made and supported, you should have to actually view his posts.

It's nothing to do with ignore. It was causing a different glitch that was fixed by changing the thread ownership.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yup. Its onenof the ACTUAL bullshit gripes I have about the current and former owners of this site.

Its weak as fuck and basically says "what you do here doesnt matter".
I take great pride in making sure what I do here doesn't' matter!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity