Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Reports this morning of indiscriminate equestricide in the Colonel’s back yard. @hodj , please let us know what you are hearing on the ground out there.
The more you post the more convinced your are Keg. So I have a few questions...
1) Were you really involved in the a_skeleton_03 Olescratch Dox?
2) If yes to 1, why? What was your end game with that one?
3) Is there anything better than Yoga Pants?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
The more you post the more convinced your are Keg. So I have a few questions...
1) Were you really involved in the a_skeleton_03 Olescratch Dox?
2) If yes to 1, why? What was your end game with that one?
3) Is there anything better than Yoga Pants?

im not that person and am not sure what I can do to convince you, but I like posting here and am happy to answer your questions:
1. nope, only know of that from a_skeleton_03’s thread and speculation surrounding my identity. I haven’t the fingers to count the people I’ve been suspected of being so far. I really am just me though.
2. see 1.
3. Yoga pants are wonderful, butt they are just one of many wonderful things. I am also a huge fan of the cold, words, systems and good aesthetics in general

i will concede that a modest measure of my style is borrowed from another person I met in a different place. Whether or not that person ever had any presence on this board is unknown to me. however, given that i did meet this one other person so similar to me, it is well within reason that there could be a third, a fourth, a fifth, maybe more on this wet little rock. I remain hopeful and will continue signaling the divine lunacy that so drew me to him in hopes of finding another, but also because it is just a fun thing for me to do (^.~)v It is also very true that refining this aspect of my me enriches other areas of my life as much as any other investment of my time. i will not post my butthole though.

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
im not that person and am not sure what I can do to convince you, but I like posting here and am happy to answer your questions:
1. nope, only know of that from a_skeleton_03’s thread and speculation surrounding my identity. I haven’t the fingers to count the people I’ve been suspected of being so far. I really am just me though.
2. see 1.
3. Yoga pants are wonderful, butt they are just one of many wonderful things. I am also a huge fan of the cold, words, systems and good aesthetics in general

i will concede that a modest measure of my style is borrowed from another person I met in a different place. Whether or not that person ever had any presence on this board is unknown to me. however, given that i did meet this one other person so similar to me, it is well within reason that there could be a third, a fourth, a fifth, maybe more on this wet little rock. I remain hopeful and will continue signaling the divine lunacy that so drew me to him in hopes of finding another, but also because it is just a fun thing for me to do (^.~)v It is also very true that refining this aspect of my me enriches other areas of my life as much as any other investment of my time. i will not post my butthole though.

Thanks for admitting you're affecting a persona that isn't yours. You could try being real but I assume not being that is the point.

However, it definitely isn't keg's. Or isn't anything like how keg has been here.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Thanks for admitting you're affecting a persona that isn't yours. You could try being real but I assume not being that is the point.

However, it definitely isn't keg's. Or isn't anything like how keg has been here.

stay mad

hugs and kisses,

melon

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Render bear fat before using it. Removes all the gaminess.
Oh I know. I grew up with a father that had rendered fat in a basement freezer for any situation. Drives my girl crazy that our freezer is full of buckets of fat. Time to get my own freezer downstairs and take one more step to being just like dad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-21-5.jpg

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users