Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
6a4dadb6f91314b7d35d5a25cadda45bfba243581af8ab4ffe8b4b6cabbde28a.gif

If that's a chick, I like her instincts. Something starts erupting, shove it in your mouth.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
At the end.of the day Z, my drug use boils down to a personal choice that harms no one but me.

Meanwhile your choice to abandon reason for foolishness and join a personality cult that has taken over a political party of a planet spanning empire hellbent on promoting an authoritarian vision and working for foreign powers that have long been our enemy harms democratic governments worldwide and threatens global economic stability.

Youre just mad i said you lack ethics and values so you want to tjrn that back on me over personal choices in my life.

But no one died because i did a little blow beyond, at best, me.

The idiot you support is causing lasting damage to our longest standing international relationships, leaving us less fot and capable of defending our trade lanes and our allies.

This was hodj's last post. Did ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy trigger him so hard that his butthurt caused him to get so intoxicated he ODd and died?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I heard that hodj hodj became a man of god and a true believer of the gospels.

Yeah he finally took the psychedelic cocktail I challenged him to take 6 years ago in the Atheism vs. Theism thread, and he ended up talking to God and is now convinced of it's existence via direct revelation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa Vanessa Now that Hodj is also a Christian tranny, will you accept him into the folds of daily dilation or will you marginalize him for his lack of passibility?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He got nailed with a couple of replies telling him what a selfish asshole he was being for believing that him almost dying doesn't affect his wife or kid(s). I even went as far as to say he doesn't deserve this thread and booted him to the swamp for three days, I was pissed that he could be that selfish and stupid. Not sure what happened after that, he just disappeared.

I cannot help but feel partially responsible, and guilty. A little, not a lot.

I sure hope hodj hodj is;

• 4Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
He got nailed with a couple of replies telling him what a selfish asshole he was being for believing that him almost dying doesn't affect his wife or kid(s). I even went as far as to say he doesn't deserve this thread and booted him to the swamp for three days, I was pissed that he could be that selfish and stupid. Not sure what happened after that, he just disappeared.

I cannot help but feel partially responsible, and guilty. A little, not a lot.

I sure hope hodj hodj is;

That song is still just banging

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users