Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is the type of shit I entertain myself with, sue me.

Its reality tv with retards for the retarded

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's just such great drama going on in the youtube atheist community right now its great.

• 1Hodjing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Entertainment:

5V2h5Ci.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius you have any pictures of Searyx saved? Aren't you the dude with the massive database of shit posted on these forums over the years?

Anyway, if anyone ever wondered what happened to Searyx, here he is. I figured that shit out years ago and we did a comparison and everyone was fairly certain they're the same dude.

Yah, I do, and yep, that's him

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like the guy, honestly. Been a fan of his Talking Shit Tuesday show for years. He ended it, but has been bringing it back as "JD Kain Streams" lately which makes me happy.

He's snarky, runs a pretty solid hangout where the community just bashes the retarded shit the theists on youtube have said in the past week. Gman, Ronnie, Vekel, few others, old school youtube theist arguers, are frequent targets.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is the type of shit I entertain myself with, sue me.

Its reality tv with retards for the retarded
Doesn't bother me. Especially in this community of all places.

I guess I'm not all that interested because there's no real connection to me. But if that was someone from here? I'd be glued to watching it without a doubt

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't bother me. Especially in this community of all places.

I guess I'm not all that interested because there's no real connection to me. But if that was someone from here? I'd be glued to watching it without a doubt

Well Searyx is JD Kain so there's that. But yeah that's the thing. People who haven't been watching this stuff for years now (Fuck so long I can't even remember when I started or how long ago it was) wouldn't care. Hence my lament that no one here watches all this shit like I do.

Cause it is a fucking awesome amount of drama and shit shows that come out of there.

• 1Hodjing

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There's just such great drama going on in the youtube atheist community right now its great.
I got burned out and...I gotta be honest...just outright disappointed with the larger Atheist community (if you can call it that) years ago.

I disagree with a lot of religion, not really a fan of Christianity per se...but fuck. I'm happy letting backwards religious bumbfucks just trundle along as long as they stay in their own fucking lane and don't try pushing shit on me.

So along comes a metric fuckton of uppity Atheists who, as they all try to emulate their angry Atheist heroes in attacking religion literally everywhere, manage to sound as religious about Atheism as the religious are about religion. Kind of like how I was cool with feminists, until they went fucking overboard and turned it into the SJW cancer

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius you have any pictures of Searyx saved? Aren't you the dude with the massive database of shit posted on these forums over the years?

Anyway, if anyone ever wondered what happened to Searyx, here he is. I figured that shit out years ago and we did a comparison and everyone was fairly certain they're the same dude.

oh and BTW

ioB4HqO.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Eh Darth is a Christian (supposedly) and is the absolute worst uppity piece of shit around.

I'm right wing as fuck, but an atheist, so I oppose the Evangelicals, even when I might otherwise side with some portions of their positions on abortion, lgbt shit, etc.

But we're a fucking Republic and a Democracy, not a fucking theocracy, and I will oppose that shit as hard as I oppose the SJW bullshit, which is to say I'll laugh at it and mock it until it has no power.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Eh Darth is a Christian (supposedly) and is the absolute worst uppity piece of shit around.

I'm right wing as fuck, but an atheist, so I oppose the Evangelicals, even when I might otherwise side with some portions of their positions on abortion, lgbt shit, etc.

But we're a fucking Republic and a Democracy, not a fucking theocracy, and I will oppose that shit as hard as I oppose the SJW bullshit, which is to say I'll laugh at it and mock it until it has no power.
I agree with a lot of that, I just think there's too many people on some sort of Atheist crusade to destroy religion.

Which is kind of stupid, since religion seems to be doing that pretty well without any help.

...well, except for Islam, I guess, but I don't see many (any?) of these self righteous Atheists going hardcore after Islam, like it raped their kids or something. All I remember is all these Atheists going solely after Christianity like Christ stole their bike

If the Internet Atheists could dial it back from 11 I'd be ok. (though my knowledge isn't current but it was terribad years ago)

UNRELATED

mN1KYY3.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like