Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
One thing I wish I could do, so badly, is post these images in the comments sections of JD Kain's youtube channel.

I just want to do it so bad dude. Just to see if I get a reaction.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I agree with a lot of that, I just think there's too many people on some sort of Atheist crusade to destroy religion.

Well I just think its a justified crusade. I certainly want to see religion die. I believe religion commits the greatest sin of all, promoting ignorance, a refusal to accept facts and evidence that contradicts a deeply emotionally held belief.

SJW's are very much like the religious.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
One thing I wish I could do, so badly, is post these images in the comments sections of JD Kain's youtube channel.

I just want to do it so bad dude. Just to see if I get a reaction.
Guess you could post text links? Honestly never thought about it, though. Youtube comments.../shiver

Tell Searyx to come argue Atheism here

BIG DADDY SEARYX UP IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIIITCH

FF2d24R.jpg

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's kinda what I want to make happen some way. Get him interested in coming back lol.

Its been a long term goal of mine I just haven't figured out how to make it happen yet.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That's kinda what I want to make happen some way. Get him interested in coming back lol.

Its been a long term goal of mine I just haven't figured out how to make it happen yet.
I don't think you have a chance in hell, but good luck and (thereisno)Godspeed

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He has mentioned that he used to play EQ on the show once or twice here and there

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He also played a night elf on my original WoW server, Icecrown.

• 1Blown
  • 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Well I just think its a justified crusade. I certainly want to see religion die. I believe religion commits the greatest sin of all, promoting ignorance, a refusal to accept facts and evidence that contradicts a deeply emotionally held belief.

SJW's are very much like the religious.
Can't kill religion without killing the religious. NPCs are a breed.

• 2Truth!