Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
You're feeling it aren't you? Scream is an idiot, he got pulled along because he is a potato. You should have been better, God warns against pride look at yourself. View attachment 234368

Do we have Hodj bumping fists in Solidarity with an evangelical giving me warnings based on the sin of pride and god?

Interesting.

Honestly Titan, how I have my fun is my concern. This is the Shaw, there are no rules here.
[/QUOTE]
Oh no motherfucker, you don't get to disregard the forum as beneath your effort. This isn't about fun, you took the smallest possible bait based on pride. You had absolutely no reason to shit up a rickshaw thread. You came in with a sense of superiority and took the bait. Cur your losses here. Hodj baited you with retard memes. You got arrogant and thought you could make him look stupid IN A RICKSHAW thread. You made his thread the #1 retard thread. You lost.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Titan, my first post here had nothing to do with politics. It was some drunk ramble, and then Hodj sperged for 10 pages about how he doesn't want this thread to become long posts about politics.
100% exactly how it happened.

Click Me - This is that one post. Read a few pages after this, it's fucking hilarious. He freaked out over one post, thus exposing a chink in his armor which Lithose exploited... and here we are 100 pages later in the span of a few days.

• 1Potato

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Man we use rotisserie chicken in so many like quick weeknight dinner recipes where you don't have a lot of time to prepare food.

I should probably get my own rotisserie for the house.

We make chicken and dumplings with em, chicken pot pies, this like avocado chicken salad thing that's really solid for a kinda vegetarian-ish dish

Rotisserie chickens are the bomb
We do a chicken, bacon, avocado dill salad thing that is awesome.

• 1Truth!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What I want to know is why green bean casserole is a thing.

I fucking love me some green beans, but dumping cream of mushroom soups over then and topping it off with french onions was a terrible idea

• 1Supertaster

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
100% exactly how it happened.

Click Me - This is that one post. Read a few pages after this, it's fucking hilarious. He freaked out over one post, thus exposing a chink in his armor which Lithose exploited... and here we are 100 pages later in the span of a few days.
Look, I like you even though you are a degenerate sinner. You think he exposed a "chink" in his armor? 100 PAGES LATER! Congrats stupid.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But that audiobook I linked is a really good overview of the way
We do a chicken, bacon, avocado dill salad thing that is awesome.

Yeah that's close to the same thing think ours has chickpeas but not dill but I could be wrong

Wife has that recipe memorized though

What I want to know is why green bean casserole is a thing.

I fucking love me some green beans, but dumping cream of mushroom soups over then and topping it off with french onions was a terrible idea

I like green bean casserole or always did the way my mom and grandmother made it as a kid

But most years we cook green beans fresh in water with bacon for like hours on a low low heat and that's always the bomb too. I just wanted to try casserole this year.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
But that audiobook I linked is a really good overview of the way

Yeah that's close to the same thing think ours has chickpeas but not dill but I could be wrong

Wife has that recipe memorized though

I like green bean casserole or always did the way my mom and grandmother made it as a kid

But most years we cook green beans fresh in water with bacon for like hours on a low low heat and that's always the bomb too. I just wanted to try casserole this year.
Green bean casserole is a great dish. Probably my favorite, as I'm not a green bean guy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look, I like you even though you are a degenerate sinner. You think he exposed a "chink" in his armor? 100 PAGES LATER! Congrats stupid.
Of course I'm a sinner... I'm not Christ. I ask for forgiveness daily. Degenerate though? Please... judge me by my actions, not my identity.

Happy Holidays to you brother.

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
One thing I try to do on Thanksgiving and the reason I try to do it so traditionally, is I'm always trying to recreate how my grandmothers would do various dishes during thanksgiving.

Man when you get something right, and you get that same taste you remember from being a kid it really takes you back you know.

I'm getting old

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Of course I'm a sinner... I'm not Christ. I ask for forgiveness daily. Degenerate though? Please... judge me by my actions, not my identity.

Happy Holidays to you brother.
Unless you intend to marry a woman and make babies it is degenerative as a species by definition. The lack or babies and continuation of your familial genetics are exactly the actions you are judged by. To be fair I consider Kiroy to be of the same cloth and he is a married male. You are not doing your Christian duty.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Dude, as clearly demonstrated, you dont have

"I only reported I never asked for the punishment derp".

No.

See Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas . Scream does not entertain me, so I don't need to argue with him beyond where I feel his troll becomes boring. Hodj will actually adopt a position and shit over things he cares about to maintain it. And I enjoy it. Not all the time, but its the holidays and I'm a little bored, which is the whole reason I posted here.
[/QUOTE]
What is this gibberish Lithose. You are a LIAR. Quote me where I reported khorum. Fucking quote it you bitch.

Tell you what, if you have ANY evidence that I reported khorum and asked for him to be censored, I will change my avatar to your choice for a year.

If you can't, I just ask you say "My bad" and start paying attention.

Hows THAT for a deal you smegma infested, mole rat piece of shit.

• 1Mic Drop

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh no motherfucker, you don't get to disregard the forum as beneath your effort. This isn't about fun, you took the smallest possible bait based on pride. You had absolutely no reason to shit up a rickshaw thread. You came in with a sense of superiority and took the bait. Cur your losses here. Hodj baited you with retard memes. You got arrogant and thought you could make him look stupid IN A RICKSHAW thread. You made his thread the #1 retard thread. You lost.

Huh? What is your point, even Titan? Am I putting too much effort, or too little?

I had every reason to. Its literally a salt thread, why would anyone else come here except to produce salt?

I can't wait to hear you explain this to me.

• 1Potato