Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I really do love this community you guys are fucking great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Didn't read and do not care

You are a dishonest dissembler, a liar and a hack. Nothing you are saying is going to change my mind you are wasting your time and mine.

The facts are clear, all you have is slandering good men and women to defend an absolutely wretched human being and I have literally nothing more to say to you than I hope you enjoy selling your soul for a man who would sell your mother to be gang raped by aids infested baboons if it made him a flint nickel, you goddamn moron piece of shit

And Hodj taps after one post.

Yeah, don't try to google quotes buddy, I've actually read most of the tesitmony. I'll just fucking crush you that way. You're much better over making this vague statements invoking patriotism and a bunch of ideological bullshit, like the religious nut you are now.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Gotta keep myself entertained with this blood clot holding me down on my couch

Dude I went to the grocery today for like half an hour and came out whole body sore, the spot in my lung throbbing again. Had to eat a hand ful of painkillers and lay down.

This shit is no bueno

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And Hodj taps after one post.

Yeah, don't try to google quotes buddy, I've actually read most of the tesitmony. I'll just fucking crush you that way. You're much better over making this vague statements invoking patriotism and a bunch of ideological bullshit, like the religious nut you are now.

Don't care

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's no discussion going on here just one samefag samefagging his own posts

78507394_10218243585474242_7609872953982844928_n.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sorry Atlas, you're a moron if you think any of this is winning. =-/ From anyone. Seriously.

If you could see my pms you'd feel like such a fucking retard right now

Which you should feel like all the time but that ego gets all up in the way of actually experiencing reality as it truly is

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I gotta get up at 6 am to get this turkey in by 8 am so it'll be done by 2 so we can eat by 330 or.

If you realized how much effort I put into timing everything perfectly on Thanksgiving. Its like I got powerpoints and excel charts and shit.

1024.jpg

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
If you could see my pms you'd feel like such a fucking retard right now

Which you should feel like all the time but that ego gets all up in the way of actually experiencing reality as it truly is
poQxTe3.jpg

Are we almost there? (Hodj, how long do you think I've been reading your thread? I saw a few weeks ago you talk about how you're off the Trump train but you don't have anything against the guy, and your only reason is you're bored. I just also know you'll sperg and actually try to make an argument if you're poked. And I enjoy it, so why not?)

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
poQxTe3.jpg

Are we almost there? (Hodj, how long do you think I've been reading your thread? I saw a few weeks ago you talk about how you're off the Trump train but you don't have anything against the guy, and your only reason is you're bored. I just also know you'll sperg and actually try to make an argument if you're poked. And I enjoy it, so why not?)

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I gotta get up at 6 am to get this turkey in by 8 am so it'll be done by 2 so we can eat by 330 or.

If you realized how much effort I put into timing everything perfectly on Thanksgiving. Its like I got powerpoints and excel charts and shit.

View attachment 234367

The fact that you had to google names and that's why you couldn't name any during your first few posts? Yeah, I caught that. That's why I made fun of you for it.

Again, are we already to the "I was only pretending"?

• 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think Imma put you on ignore soon so you're dumb shit begging for my sandwich doesn't send me so many desktop notifications.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I really wish this thread was more mainstream. I don't know who is winning w/o CNN to tell me who it is

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users