Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
As the only one other than Hodj and LLR that probably understands why wintermute was made the owner of the thread:

I wanted to ban Hodj from this area of the forum for a laugh, but he could still post here which removed the entire point of it. LLR found out that if you own a thread you can't be disallowed from posting in it no matter what.

LLR made wintermute the owner of the thread because it was a workaround to this problem.

No fucking conspiracy theories or any horseshit like that you flat earther retards.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This board subscribes to the T_D version of free speech. Easy enough to figure out.

I don't go there. Can you explain the td version of free speech? All I know about that place is something about anyone with a kind word for trump being insta banned and I assume td was made in response to that. Then there was some bullshit where they were hiding td or something. I don't want the whole history, just an explanation of what their version of free speech is.

Also, for reference is that a good thing or a bad thing. Thanks in advance.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't go there. Can you explain the td version of free speech? All I know about that place is something about anyone with a kind word for trump being insta banned and I assume td was made in response to that. Then there was some bullshit where they were hiding td or something. I don't want the whole history, just an explanation of what their version of free speech is.

It's a pro-Trump subreddit that got quarantined from the rest of the site for doing things every other political sub on the site does. They ban anti-Trump stuff and state they will do as much (this is not abnormal for Reddit, just that they say as much up front is)

Scream is either being stupid, lying, or trolling about saying this site subscribes to the same sort of free speech. Many of the members do, but the forum does not.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
best-photos-of-the-week-100-photos-25-203.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It's a pro-Trump subreddit that got quarantined from the rest of the site for doing things every other political sub on the site does. They ban anti-Trump stuff and state they will do as much (this is not abnormal for Reddit, just that they say as much up front is)

Scream is either being stupid, lying, or trolling about saying this site subscribes to the same sort of free speech. Many of the members do, but the forum does not.
Man you went full bootlicker fast.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

What Dom failed to mention is they circle jerked about being The Biggest and The Bested Most Tremendously Bigly Place for Free Speech Ever. But unless you literally sucked Trumps cock in every post you get banned.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And yet...

Since you believe this and are not banned, I guess the question is begged. What does trumps cock literally taste like? Is it like a big cheeto?

Asking for a friend.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Since you believe this and are not banned, I guess the question is begged. What does trumps cock literally taste like? Is it like a big cheeto?

Asking for a friend.
As leader of The Resistance I am kept here instead of martyred.

And ask Amod.

• 1Like