Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I dont know how anyone would jnow they have an iodine allergy if theyve never been injected with the crap before. When they put it in my arm for the ct scan it gave me this ice cold burning sensation.

The worst part of the sensation for me was:

Nurse: "You're gonna feel a warm sensation"
Me: "um...ok?"
<sensation starts in upper body, flows downward>
<sensation flares up when it hits sphincter>
<asshole area starts to have a pseudo-seizure and gets super-warm>
<me thinking to myself: "Does this happen to everyone's asshole?!?">
<thought #2: "Did I just shit myself?"> (I did not)
Nurse: "OK, we're gonna do this again..."

All i can say is if my story compelled you to go get checked out that makes me feel good but goddamn.
It didn't, though when I read your posts I had been thinking to myself "Shit, I need to see a doctor, too"

This week I had been thinking of calling a cardiologist's office someone told me about. But then I started feeling guilty that I was planning on going there first w/o seeing my GP.

I had told my GP my symptoms a year ago or more, and he basically said the same thing the ER doctor said. That it sounded really weird and didn't make any sense. But I just thought it was him. Like he either didn't believe me or didn't care.

So on Thursday, when the pain/numbness got worse, I got worried and figured...hey...you know...I'll just go online and schedule an appt with my GP for Monday or Tuesday, instead of going straight to a cardiologist.

Someone in the doctors office (not the doctor himself) called me and said "Go to the ER". When I was hesitant and said that I just wanted to come in on Monday or Tuesday, she just said "Hey, given your symptoms and history, YOU SHOULD GO RIGHT NOW"

The fucked up thing was the reaction from the ER doctor. He legit said, at one point "Why are you here?" He had ruled out anything actually life-threatening. He was telling me "Maybe a stroke...except that can't be, because X. Maybe a heart attack...but it can't be that, because Y and you don't have Z." He just went through an entire grocery list of shit like that.

He said to me that if I was his doctor, he wouldn't have told me to go to the ER. He seemed confused. Then he asked me whether my DOCTOR had told me to come in, or if someone else had. When I told him it was a lady from his office, he just kind of smirked. As if my doctor wouldn't have sent me, either.

Honestly, part of me WISHES it had been a stroke, blood clot or heart attack...because at least then I would KNOW wtf is going on.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd honestly start worrying every medical professional I'd just interacted with was incompetent.

I'd also start demanding batteries of tests if you're insured and its a viable option.

Cause that whole story is fucked and the arrogance of doctors sometimes amazes me except I realize most doctors have at least a mild form of superman/god complex.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I've gone through about 12 CT scans or so and the sensation of the contrast is always a weird thing to experience. I know I'm not pissing myself, but everything about it yells to my brain that I am.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See I didn't have anything like that. Just felt like a cold burning sensation going into my arm.

I've been fortunate my whole life though to have literally no allergies that I am aware of. I'm sure there's something, but nothing I've come across to date.

My genetics are top tier. :D

• 2Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Er doctors can be like that sometimes.

One lectured my mother about blood pressure, and how she doesn't need to come to the er every time she feels off, that it takes time for her to adapt.

Then pulled me aside and told me I should know better. I do, and I told her exactly the same thing you just did, but she wanted to hear it from a doctor. So sit and spin. He's a good doctor though.

They deal with a lot of bullshit some weeks.

See the cardiologist.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Trump is the lighter that ignites the fart that burns the eyebrows off the last vestiges of *insert ideology* that have held us back all this time!
Titan used a MegaNeg for this post?

Serously? That is some top tier bootlicking if I ever saw it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Ok?

You guys care more about those points than I ever will. The fact you wasted it on THAT post is pretty hilarious my dude.
Oh, I don't care about the points either. I just had 9k and wanted to spend it on something special for Thanksgiving. A holiday that celebrates the arrival of my people to the land they conquered and created a nation out of.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Its pretty obvious this nation is on the brink of something major, civil war, despotism, I don't know.

But we do not have competent leadership at the helm in this trying time and I dont just mean Trump. I mean our government process, our ability to discern quality leaders from bad ones, something, has broken down fundamentally and unless there is serious, internal bipartisan reform, our future is probably at the most dangerous tipping point since the darkest days of the Cold War. Possibly WW2.

The ability to both access and broadcast information is changing. There are two evolutionary forces in human society--the ability to organize and distribute power, and the ability to organize and distribute information. Whenever you change either of these things, you get dramatic shifts in human civilization. The internet is the single greatest evolution in organizing and distributing information--its going to produce a bigger shift in the world than the printing press, and we all know how that threw the world into chaos. We've effectively changed human society from a spoke/wheel network, to a point to point network. The sheer increase in bandwidth and data storage is so obscene that people still don't really appreciate the full scope of this destabilization. Think about it, nearly every person in America has the potential reach that ONLY a small handful of companies had just 50 years ago. That's INSANE, the number of national broadcasters has increased so radically its almost unfathomable. Every big you-tuber can be one--now the biggest limit on distribution of data is not bandwidth, but simply overcoming the NOISE from all the data being slung around.

Half the reason, for example, people are beginning to revile the media is simply because people are no longer reliant of compressed memories that eliminated specific information and only stored general summaries--which denied them any real ability to deny, with specifics, what was bullshit. They had to rely on something 'feeling off' or a general sense that there was some deep hypocrisy. Now though? If the media contradicts itself, there is a video, or article online that you can go back and look for and have concrete evidence of what happened. You can translate your generalized, compressed memories of events into very well organized, specific data. If you think about it, really that's all programs like the Daily Show began to do...In many cases that show was a clip show that went and found specific video clips that illustrated the vague sense of hypocrisy everyone had. Now EVERYONE has the ability to do that. And its wreaking havoc.

And this shit is only going to get worse as the generations who don't know how to do this stuff die off, and children born to it grow up. And this is only one line of disruption. A lot of faith in institutions, which rely on trust, is going to be shattered as people can actually verify things..And that's going to be REALLY bad for any field that requires a certain amount of time and cognitive ability to understand (Because the same skepticism will fall on them, even if people can't verify things because even if they have the data--it won't make sense). That is where our next big problem will be, too. Despite how much we've revolutionized the distribution and organization of information into accessible data...The human component is still a bottleneck. I can download ALL the information needed to complete a college degree in a few minutes, and yet--even someone who is very intelligent would take a few years to learn that knowledge enough to be able to even access and understand it efficiently (If we assume they aren't simply going to memorize but rather will learn key elements so they can quickly brush up on skills).

Anyway, sorry, I've been drinking and writing on this subject, so I thought I'd post. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder don't worry big guy, no one is coming to light your farts on fire, you keep breathing deep. I'm sure they smell like righteousness.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Get the fuck out of my thread with your mile long jack off bullshit posts you fucking retarded hack morons

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You suck and i really do mean i think yoh are garbage and should fuck off

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd rather get cancer and aids at the same time than read a single line of a single post you ever make again.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users