FoPtgHxWAAEIjyV.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Join the boycott

Haha I love the comments. Trans people telling her to shut the fuck up is fantastic. 👍👍 A few trans folks told her to quit virtue signaling as well :) One is going to stream it anyway lol rock on.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In the beginning this channel was fun to watch, but as their popularity grew they became more and more insufferable.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
meanwhile amazon will have 4 exclusive twitch drop cosmetics for anyone who watches the game (starting tomorrow, today doesnt count). you can just set the quality to 160p, mute the audio, and let it run to earn the drops while you play

lilac pants are so hot right now

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
11pm central for PS5. That’s awesome

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Singular7

Molten Core Raider
I don't think these moralizing priests of woke realize how much they sound like the 90's Christian Right. ...or the worst priests and cults of the Middle Ages. Or Islamic fundamentalists. The only thing preventing them from stoning all of us is that they don't have a majority, so they have to lie low until they infect enough people for that, like the pod people they are.

Comically, the 90's Christian right appears to have been correct. Family and society breakdown in full swing. Vast swaths of morons everywhere.

The new orthodoxy? Psychotic and proving those 'old views' were actually correct.

Looking forward to playing Hogwarts.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Bought the deluxe version because I am not poor and can afford to do retarded things like buy a video game just to give the middle finger to a very, very small group of people.

Not being poor is fucking awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you you both not poor and white?

If so, good show!
It is okay to be white.
And not poor.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
meanwhile amazon will have 4 exclusive twitch drop cosmetics for anyone who watches the game (starting tomorrow, today doesnt count). you can just set the quality to 160p, mute the audio, and let it run to earn the drops while you play

lilac pants are so hot right now
The popcorn is absolutely delightful today.

That is more or less what I do as well. I can't stand streamers but I can load them up on a laptop and mute them for free shit.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
In the beginning this channel was fun to watch, but as their popularity grew they became more and more insufferable.

She started crying over the harassment from chat while playing it. I hope this game breaks the hold woke people have over entertainment.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Avoidable just throw it into sub only chat mode.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
She started crying over the harassment from chat while playing it. I hope this game breaks the hold woke people have over entertainment.

I would put it in emote/subscriber only chat. Lol, milk the angry subs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have zero interest in anything Harry Potter because I'm not a goddamn 16 year old girl. However, I almost want to get this because of all the lefty hate.

I've never cared about Harry Potter, but the first book came out in 1997.

Thinking it's for teenage girls in 2023 is fucking retarded

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My plan was to title my stream "JK Rowling Is Right", and have it emote / follower mode.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Will probably pick this up eventually when I have time, really don't care for Harry Potter at all and the original announcements made me feel this was gonna be some really boring copy paste shit but it actually looks quite good. Main issue I have based on the stuff I've seen is your character has to wear the Hogwarts uniform, which makes sense but you look like a fucking dickwad. There's customization and stuff but you still look like well, a Harry Potter character. That's fine though just wish they'd just let you go full wizard or some shit, I'd take long robe and fancy wizard hat over this but eh have to respect the IP.