Hogwarts Legacy

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If there is already a thread made for this, please move it. Otherwise, Sony had a State of Play today for this, and it looks pretty solid:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Been waiting for some info on this, and that trailer looked pretty fucking cool. Surprised how solid it looks.

Plus, if I remember correctly, the Lead Designer for the majority of the game development was some huge anti-SJW pundit on YouTube. Sadly, they, "parted mutually".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I don't have a ton of attachment to Harry Potter specifically, but I'm always down for some cool wizard shit, and this looks like it hits the mark. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don't have a ton of attachment to Harry Potter specifically, but I'm always down for some cool wizard shit, and this looks like it's hit the mark. Looking forward to it.
Same. I read the first four books a longtime ago and really enjoyed them, but I'm not a diehard by any means.

The scale of the game, and it's open world setting, do look really fucking cool. The castle itself looks great. Combat actually looked really solid. Here's to hoping it plays as great as it looks.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
That is a whole lot more shit than I was expecting from this game. Sounds awesome if they can pull it off. Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
If there is already a thread made for this, please move it. Otherwise, Sony had a State of Play today for this, and it looks pretty solid:
Seriously? Those lazy fucks at Sony couldn't manage to edit out the 15 mins of "starting soon" at the beginning? Man that whole video is weird. Embedded video shows like 22mins but youtube shows 37 and you can mouse over the progress bar and it shows thumbnails for stuff that isn't at that segment of the video. Game looks pretty dope though if they can pull it off.

1647558473000.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? Those lazy fucks at Sony couldn't manage to edit out the 15 mins of "starting soon" at the beginning? Man that whole video is weird. Embedded video shows like 22mins but youtube shows 37 and you can mouse over the progress bar and it shows thumbnails for stuff that isn't at that segment of the video. Game looks pretty dope though if they can pull it off.

View attachment 403795

The video we saw at first had a entire fucking hour of the starting soon countdown. The fuck.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would be interested to see stats on how many pepeople pick slitherin, vs griffindore or Those other two houses.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
A Ravenclaw.

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Hey man, who am I to say, it's up the Hat. You just seem hufflepuff all daaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Looks pretty good. Hopefully it has some depth, shallow games can look good in a video but get boring and repetitive fast actually playing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Game looks really good and I am not even a Harry Potter fan. It is also coming out on Switch. They wanna get all those casual girls that bought a Switch for Animal Crossing and like Harry Potter.

• 1Like