Hogwarts Legacy

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So this is what GMG has. Before I buy this shit, can anyone confirm buying it from GMG and it working? Wondering if all those people bitching that it doesn't got it there, versus those who bought it from Steam.

Untitled.png

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Those of you who is using a 120hz monitor what settings are you using on ps5?

I have been using performance but is balanced or the other one better?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So this is what GMG has. Before I buy this shit, can anyone confirm buying it from GMG and it working? Wondering if all those people bitching that it doesn't got it there, versus those who bought it from Steam.
If it makes you feel better, GMG has pretty good rep. I can't remember any incidents of GMG buyers getting fucked while direct purchasers weren't.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If it makes you feel better, GMG has pretty good rep. I can't remember any incidents of GMG buyers getting fucked while direct purchasers weren't.
I meant more as, I don't want to pay for deluxe while they get shit figured out and it takes 3 days for that to happen.

Kind of OBE as I bought it anyway.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Voice atttack is a macro program where you could set itt up to jit the butttton with voice triggers.

Oh and...

NERD!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Watching the Nexus modding discord server is kinda fun. Looks waaaay less locked down than I thought it'd be. Most of the problems seem to be from the natural result of development rather than some WB-enforced IP lockdown. Looks like the Haunted Shop is in the PC version and just not enabled.

1675799314282.png

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've been hopping through some streams and don't see any leftoids carrying on yet

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
lol nickmercs and lirik are both streaming the game this is pretty awesome. i've never seen nick stream anything other than apex and COD

also xcq has been streaming it for fucking 24 hours does that dude ever sleep. i'll definitely watch VODs if asmongold streams it, which I'm sure he will assuming wow isn't doing some new shit

these are the 4 twitch drops, you have to connect twitch to WBPlay to collect them in game
1675800360885.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
lol nickmercs and lirik are both streaming the game this is pretty awesome. i've never seen nick stream anything other than apex and COD

also xcq has been streaming it for fucking 24 hours does that dude ever sleep. i'll definitely watch VODs if asmongold streams it, which I'm sure he will assuming wow isn't doing some new shit

these are the 4 twitch drops, you have to connect twitch to WBPlay to collect them in game
View attachment 457632

There is also a fifth Twitch drop from the Avalanche stream when it’s up. Merlin’s cloak.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does the fan club stuff make choices that you can't just make in game during character creation/initial tutorial anyway?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Does the fan club stuff make choices that you can't just make in game during character creation/initial tutorial anyway?
Sort of. Even if you link your fan club account to the game, you aren't locked into your fan club choices in game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched Twitch in ages, but I see this game has 1.2M viewers atm, is this close to some kind of record?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I haven't watched Twitch in ages, but I see this game has 1.2M viewers atm, is this close to some kind of record?

yeah wtf, I can't remember a single player game like this getting those numbers.

• 1Truth!