Homeland

kaxfenix

N00b
Love he or Hate her Character, Claire Danes shows great acting chops playing her role, especially when she goes off her Meds...

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
love the part about the german boyfriend telling Carrie he knew everything about her past because he had to check her background for the During hiring process...5 minutes later...learns of ~150 deaths at her hand (all public knowledge according to Carrie) and is shocked and disgusted with her.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He didn't know she ordered the strikes. She has killed a LOT of people.
Mostly bad!... except that wedding LAWL!

I like the asburdness of Quin. He's obviously the most entertaining character even if he's gone full plot armor Bourne.

spronk

FPS noob
whoah

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME QUINN

this season feels a lot like 24 so far, they should bring in keifer sutherland as the bad russian mastermind

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why the chief would have access to Quinn in the first place. Or was she just secret squirreling Saul to see what he was doing with the box? Also working with the Ruskies.

The plot thickens!

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
The plane exploding and Sauls mild OMG were hilarious, good to see them involving the Russians tho.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand why the chief would have access to Quinn in the first place. Or was she just secret squirreling Saul to see what he was doing with the box? Also working with the Ruskies.

The plot thickens!
she is sleeping with him, probably just turns on his laptop when he's asleep and he has a folder "Quinns Kill List"

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
She made the Russians follow him. It is kind of easy when they know where the guy sleeps. Then plan camera in the place, boom done.

spronk

FPS noob
if you think about it too much the whole redhead situation is ludicrous for a spy agency - just gotta kick back, shut off your brain, and enjoy the carrie ride

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Man, I'm really liking Dar Adal right about know, he is the only one that will scorch the earth to find the leak. He is fond of Quin, by fond i mean, he wont kill Quin until he hears Quin side of the story.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dar Adal is the only character on this show who acts how a plausible Master Spy would actually act.

1. Not giving a fuck about people outside of their strategic value
2. Completely willing to sacrifice his own people for the greater good.
3. Makes beneficial deals with enemies when its convenient to do so.
4. Never actually being on the scene of the spy shit he's doing
5. Paranoid levels of hiding his whereabouts and how he meets with people.

List goes on and on.

Well and to some degree Quinn as well. As he has just stopped giving a fuck and kills off people on his list without thinking of it. Which I like.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Need a prequel buddy show with Dar and Saul as young agents back in the 70s and 80s dealing with the cold war

Or I guess I could just watch Narcos again and pretend they are stationed in South America during that time dealing with the drug trade for the CIA...

Szlia

For the sake of precision, I would like to mention that Douvaine is in fact not in Switzerland (it's in France, close to Geneva though) and that, to my knowledge, it has no landing strip.