Homeland

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If CIA can't trust her anymore, I doubt terrorists would be willing to.
Come on. When you are trying to turn an agent then by definition you think that they are not trustworthy. If you think that they are trustworthy then you would be wasting your time trying to turn them.

spronk

FPS noob
We finally got the antagonist and he comes with the promise of some good TV!
he will torture claire by making her watch 24 hours of dana surveillance footage

also big foreshadowing of future guest star with claire talking about romeo and juliet
442584105_o.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dana was SUCH a frump when she was crying at the end of this episode. I never understood why people think she's hot. That scene definitely accented her unhotness quite a bit.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
That's what people look like when they cry. I thought the episode was great but I still want to know who those dudes in Venezuela are.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Dana was SUCH a frump when she was crying at the end of this episode. I never understood why people think she's hot. That scene definitely accented her unhotness quite a bit.
I don't necessarily find her all that attractive, but I do think she's a really good young actress. I wish the story line they have her on this season was better, but she delivers most of her scenes pretty well I think.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I wasn't talking about her acting. She seems to know her shit.

Someone earlier in this thread (I don't remember who) said she was hot, and that's bugged me ever since I first read it. Not hot, no! bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
Sometimes she looks good, sometimes she looks like dogshit. No consistency at all. She's got reasonable skills though. Also she was in Stardust, which was awesome.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't help but find flaws in this show : teen drama is underwhelming (usual cliche about fugitive getting gas on a shop where their portraits are on tv), Saul getting fucked was obvious especially when he's the only ranked CIA manager knowing about Carrie's double agent deception (Quinn doesn't count since he's a field operative), and the big powerup villain casually coming on US soil to figure how CIA secretly killed six of their key guys is retarded as fuck. I don't really hate the show, but it's too obvious they got no clues about writing direction past season one.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The Brody family drama has been pretty consistently boring. They should dial it back a LOT more.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't help but find flaws in this show : teen drama is underwhelming (usual cliche about fugitive getting gas on a shop where their portraits are on tv)
At least they didn't use the entire cliche and have them have to go on the run because the gas station attendant recognized them and called the police! They used it more to have Dana find out the truth about her boyfriend, though it did strike me as ridiculous that a news organization would be able to reveal that much information about a minor.

Saul getting fucked was obvious especially when he's the only ranked CIA manager knowing about Carrie's double agent deception (Quinn doesn't count since he's a field operative), and the big powerup villain casually coming on US soil to figure how CIA secretly killed six of their key guys is retarded as fuck. I don't really hate the show, but it's too obvious they got no clues about writing direction past season one.
One thing I give them a little credit for is the fact that they apparently have no idea what to do with Brody, so they just aren't using him much. Instead, Saul has moved more to the forefront and gotten his own plot, which is a lot more interesting than seeing Brody in South America. The senator taking over the CIA also has some potential to shake things up.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
How about this: if Carrie and Saul had a plan the entire time, then why did Carrie whisper out a "Fuck you, Saul" at the mental ward? Why did she act all crushed when Saul said she was bipolar at the congressional hearing? It was like those bits were only there to fool the audience.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saul came up with the plan on his own, initiated it, then filled Carrie in when he visited her. Or at least that's the least ridiculous explanation I can think of.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saul came up with the plan on his own, initiated it, then filled Carrie in when he visited her. Or at least that's the least ridiculous explanation I can think of.
Either that, or he let Carrie know he had a plan, but decided to keep her in the dark about the exact details so she'd act believably.

Injektilo_sl

shitlord
No, she told him to go fuck himself because, as she pointed out when they had the big reveal for the viewer, he left her in the mental institute waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than she wanted (or probably had agreed to). A point that he not only doesnt disagree with, he glosses over in front of her by putting his arm around her shoulders and suggesting they go get a nice cup of tea. She definitely meant that fuck you, despite being in on the plan.

Szlia

It was made clear when she met Saul after getting contacted by the pawns of Iran that she did not expect to spend that much time at the hospital. As for her reaction to the hearing, you can argue that its the shock of being confronted to the reality of the plan or maybe Saul was vague in the way he planned to discredit her and so she was genuinely surprised. It was there to be misleading though, that's for sure.

EDIT: slow typing
frown.png

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have hope for this season with the reveal that Carrie is a double agent play.

I'm glad the teen drama with Dana is also done. Hopefully her mom still gets some screen time as I would stick it to her.