Homesteading and Hobby Farm/Ranch

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Other emu shivering, tried to get a blanket to stay, etc, tried to make a run out of shack. Bloodied me trying to get it back in, can't wait for the black eye tommorow.

1705283819233.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I did. I decided to not buy one because I noticed the grass stopped growing in Oct. I will revisit in the Spring when the grass comes back from vacation. I never knew grass would hibernate in Florida.
Ahh yeah. What kind of grass do you have? I maybe mow once or twice between aug-may. Then as soon as summer hits I mow every other week..

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ahh yeah. What kind of grass do you have? I maybe mow once or twice between aug-may. Then as soon as summer hits I mow every other week..
Not St Augustine. Whatever stuff they have here up in the big bend. Bahia maybe.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Not St Augustine. Whatever stuff they have here up in the big bend. Bahia maybe.
Yeah there’s two types of Bahia. I use it because a buddy gives me a hell of a deal for the FDOT Bahia he uses and it can take flooding/drought. Downside is that you’ll need to mow it every week or every other week in summer depending on how OCD you are. It’s solid grass although suburbanites may think it’s grass for poors. I ain’t into that suburban artificial looking manicured lawn look.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah there’s two types of Bahia. I use it because a buddy gives me a hell of a deal for the FDOT Bahia he uses and it can take flooding/drought. Downside is that you’ll need to mow it every week or every other week in summer depending on how OCD you are. It’s solid grass although suburbanites may think it’s grass for poors. I ain’t into that suburban artificial looking manicured lawn look.
I originally was going to replace it all with St Augustine and a well for irrigation and then said fuck it. Shit is pretty hearty when we get a week or two without rain so it is staying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So this is how it should be. I clear my elderly neighbours drive when it snows. I help people take down trees. My neighbours help me as well. This is how it should be. You live next to someone? Then help then when you can, and leave petty shit go.
Yes, this.

• 1Like

Sludig

I wish I could be so flattered. Need to get audio of the girl in the shop grunting and velociraptor growling.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Swapped the adjustable fork in for fixed fork. That was the problem. Now I can get granular adjustments to have it tilt on both sides.

Last edited:

Sludig

I accidentally bought a sheep. Meet Buck and he likes to Fuck. (KB2) Very sweet, need to get his balls off and shaved in a few months. Him and a new goat buck were from a mobile petting zoo, nice having pre friendly livestock.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've hypnotized them by just laying them on their back and rubbing their breast before. Never seen the thing with the line though. I have to agree with Werner that "the enormity of their stupidity is just overwhelming."

• 1Like

Burns

I've hypnotized them by just laying them on their back and rubbing their breast before. Never seen the thing with the line though. I have to agree with Werner that "the enormity of their stupidity is just overwhelming."
You can try it pretty easy, seen videos of people doing it with just their finger in the dirt, instead of using chalk and a hard surface, like above.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can try it pretty easy, seen videos of people doing it with just their finger in the dirt, instead of using chalk and a hard surface, like above.
I will do it for science!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users