Hoofshots 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I'll be excited to see what name Jeff registers under, what gender he pretends to be, and how long it takes an internet super sleuth to figure it all out.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I love how Req made that post about all the blood, sweat, and shit that went into making foh, and how it would be impossible to get close because of all his custom linux shit, and this board was put up in like 4 hours, and all it's missing is some white lines around text and shit and some decent looking buttons.
smile.png

LOVE U DRAEGEN

smile.png

smile.png

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
If this one fails it's been nice knowing you bros. Except for during football season.
This, I'm mostly a lurker but I was pumped for the morenetz thing going down but not gonna deal with another move and will never visitfoh again. Reddit it is if this fails

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I have an emotion I want to share but I lack the term for the emotion. I'm thinking hysterical, it's like ridiculously insane, funny, and infuriating all at the same time.
That's how I feel. Today was a real roller coaster of emotions, but now that the community is together on a new site I can sleep easy.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Reporting in. My work finally decided to block FOH, where I usually spend my days, so I didn't see the giant fiasco until just today.

Glad to be at the new forum. Cya all in da funny papers.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
That's how I feel. Today was a real roller coaster of emotions, but now that the community is together on a new site I can sleep easy.
Then you'll wake up and poof... gone again!

Nah..... just fucking with ya. Good work on everything Tuco.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm glad this site is here. I've had to login to FoH twice today.

I'd ask why isn't that shit remembering me, but I don't fucking care anymore.

Lol. I thought I was the only one. Was wondering why it didn't remember my login information.

Anyone else not getting the malware attack on FoH anymore? lol

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Lol. I thought I was the only one. Was wondering why it didn't remember my login information.

Anyone else not getting the malware attack on FoH anymore? lol
Man, Morenetz was a perfectly executed in-your-face to the asshole that FoH had become. That plus Req, I hope this place sticks.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Man, Morenetz was a perfectly executed in-your-face to the asshole that FoH had become. That plus Req, I hope this place sticks.
Req should have kept the ads they weren't that annoying and it generated a small amount. It was a zero money proposition for him AFAIK - I can't imagine he made a lot in donations. Without money coming in what's the fucking point? He stopped caring and then Tyen went nuts.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, I've been under the weather lately, so I legit slept all day; wake up and drtyrm was like, wait, you don't know what happened with morenets do you? It was an epic day of praying we wiped in wow so I could read the forums. ; ;

Thanks again all those involved! I need a new avatar and don't feel like getting yet another, blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.