Hoofshots 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

groks

Lord Nagafen Raider
ello and thanks for the site.
going to donate a few dollars as soon as possible.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Glad to see things up and running again. Didnt trust the FoH forums on my pc to check for a status update on the new site last night, so this is a nice surprise this morning.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah due to a crazy ass day at work I was flipping the fuck out. MN was down. While i was trying to figure that shit out, in the little time i had I used my mobile to try to get into FoH and all i got was the cleaning gif, and then my world nearly collapsed. Got home last night to see the forums back up and found Rerolled this morning. Holy goddamn, what a week. The community emerges yet again, and all is right with the world ( for a few days at least ).

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
What was the user registration count up to on MN before Eve went nuts? I know we're bound to lose a few people after the drama but I hope most people get over here.

iannis

Musty Nester
He doesn't want to be hurt again.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Can someone fill me on on what exactly happened with MoreNetz?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Evelys was a dude, the girl pics he was using happened to be a girl another user knows, called him out on it and he raged in a panic and deleted the old site. Real evelys comes by and says hi posting some pics to confirm. IRC crew digs up his real name Jeff (not our business) . Jeff writes an apology.

Adam knew for a yr it was a dude told a few people. T&T laugh that the forum crashed and burned. Req shows up says everyone can fuck off. Tyen does more tyen stuff. Draegan opens new forum and now you are caught up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What was the user registration count up to on MN before Eve went nuts? I know we're bound to lose a few people after the drama but I hope most people get over here.
It was over 1,500 I believe.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Evelys was a dude, the girl pics he was using happened to be a girl another user knows, called him out on it and he raged in a panic and deleted the old site. Real evelys comes by and says hi posting some pics to confirm. IRC crew digs up his real name Jeff (not our business) . Jeff writes an apology.

Adam knew for a yr it was a dude told a few people. T&T laugh that the forum crashed and burned. Req shows up says everyone can fuck off. Tyen does more tyen stuff. Draegan opens new forum and now you are caught up.
Too bad. I liked Evelys, regardless of who he was. These days I pretty much assume that everyone on the internet outside of Pinterest is a dude anyways.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No donkey's, no tranny's, and no mangina's. They have ruined their own lands, we cannot let them ruin ours.

Lusiphur

Peasant

Oh ffs. Why stand up and put yourself in the spotlight if you are going to get outed and then flip your shit because of it? It amazes me that people actually have a desire to pull this shit online.

Glad Draegan stepped up but this is definitely my last move too.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Move here permanently because fuck Requiem, Tyen and Trex. That's why.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't quite get the whole kerfluffel about it. I always go by the assumption everybody on the internets is a guy unless I meet them in person. It's the internet be whoever or whatever you want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.