Horizon: An American Saga, Part 1

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Horizon: An American Saga, Part 1

Genre: Western, Drama

Director: Kevin Costner

Cast: Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller, Sam Worthington, Jamie Campbell Bower, Luke Wilson, Thomas Haden Church, Jena Malone, Alejandro Edda, Tatanka Means, Michael Rooker, Isabelle Fuhrman, Ella Hunt, Michael Angarano, Tom Payne, Abbey Lee, Tim Guinee, Colin Cunningham, Scott Haze, Angus Macfadyen, Douglas Smith, Jon Beavers, Wasé Chief, Danny Huston, Owen Crow Shoe, Will Patton, Joe Burns

Plot: A 15-year chronicle of the pre- and post-Civil War expansion and settlement of the American West – a journey fraught with peril and intrigue from struggles with the natural elements, to the interactions with the indigenous peoples who lived on the land, and the determination and at many times ruthlessness of those who sought to settle it.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm in. But...
Where the hell is Sam Elliott? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to make a Western without him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm a total sucker for Westerns. I'm 100% in.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
costners plan is to make 4 of these movies ala avatar and after pretty much every studio passed on doing it he basically financed it himself, mortgaging his california house/ranch to finance it and taking $0 as payment for acting/directing/producing it (obviously he'll keep a lot if it is profitable like Lucas or Mel Gibson or M Night Shamalyam)

part 1 releases in june this year and part 2 immediately follows soon after at the end of august. I wish him luck but I really wonder about this bizarre release strategy

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well he did the same thing with Waterworld and he's still kicking after he seemed to lose his shirt on that one.

The preview doesn't look half bad.

Siliconemelons

I just think he is a liberal scumbag and should have kept his mouth quiet during all this Trump stuff and alienated me and others.

but although he has told conservatives to suck it, I make stuff to pander to you but believe the opposite - us conservatives are horrible with self denial and will fund all this still. Sad

as for the actual movie, looks good and yay westerns!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database