Horizon: Zero Dawn

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll be buying next month. I still need to get through a PS4 backlog as I just bought the console to take care of several years of PS4 exclusives I haven't been able to play.

That being said. I also have Torment coming out on 28 Feb which I've been waiting for for several years.

My game backlog Q1 2017 is ridiculous. Its been years since I had so many games that I actually wanted to play.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
DF analysis:

Great to hear it runs almost identically on the base PS4 model, I still haven't gotten around to a Pro; maybe if I ever get a 4k TV set :p

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DF analysis:

Great to hear it runs almost identically on the base PS4 model, I still haven't gotten around to a Pro; maybe if I ever get a 4k TV set :p

yeah was going to buy pro but heard there is no benefits in multiplayer.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm happy to hear the reviews are good because it was the game I am looking for the most for 2017.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll be buying next month. I still need to get through a PS4 backlog as I just bought the console to take care of several years of PS4 exclusives I haven't been able to play.

That being said. I also have Torment coming out on 28 Feb which I've been waiting for for several years.

My game backlog Q1 2017 is ridiculous. Its been years since I had so many games that I actually wanted to play.
Oh shit, I forgot about Torment. I already have that and was just waiting for the release patch. Maybe I can stick to my 5 game rule still...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah let's hope they tried to clean up that up before launch, but doubtful.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I was on the metro hitting reply losing internet and spammed the fuck outta this thread with the same post.
That's my one complaint about the new boards. With a shitty connection (at work for me) when you hit post reply a majority of the time the little icon will appear at the top for about 30 seconds like it is trying to submit and then it will just quit and go back to how it was before you hit the button. Half of the time the post will have gotten through and the other half it won't. The only way to tell is to reload the thread and that sucks when you have a shit connection to begin with.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah let's hope they tried to clean up that up before launch, but doubtful.
Hopefully it was a roughed in quest to have all of the triggers and objectives in the right spot and they still had to complete it.

That's the only video I've seen that is nearly that bad, but man is it awful

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully it was a roughed in quest to have all of the triggers and objectives in the right spot and they still had to complete it.

That's the only video I've seen that is nearly that bad, but man is it awful

Yeah either that or a side quest no one cares about.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah either that or a side quest no one cares about.
I just assume that if the video was a representative sample of the game as a whole that it would have been reflected much more in the reviews

No way anyone plays through that and doesn't think that is bad

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know it was set to very hard but that person seemed pretty bad. Seems like they missed a lot of shots.
I like to use the bow sights in FarCry since it's first person, but turning off crosshair for third-person bow combat is pretty damned retarded imo. Seemed to me that's why he missed so much.

And Jim Sterling is Polygon/Kotaku-tier SJW these days, as well as being a giant fucking hypocrite.

That said, I agree that that particular KiA post sucked. Dude kept going on and on about the game having serious technical problems which seems to be completely false.