Hoss' where is Donald Trump's criminal indictments thread - or HWIDTCIT for short

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He announced back in March ...

Do you even follow or have an interest in American politics?

I get my political news from memes when it's not election season. Shit brings you down and makes you bitter if you follow it all the time. The reason izo started this thread for me was because I was asking if there was anyplace we were talking about it that wasn't the politics thread.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh and there's also always a chance that the demicans pull some kind of dirty trick to keep him off the ballot. If he's not on the primary ballots I only give him a 50/50 chance of winning on the write in vote.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
LtUPKOByvxkL.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Imagine being the purple haired demon clowns hoping for more provoked wars and the prices of basic things to go up even more

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Been a while since I checked in here. Anything new going on? I'm seeing memes that look like a Trump mugshot.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's actually from the TV show he's in that's under production. He's playing the notorious mafioso boss John Gotti.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's actually from the TV show he's in that's under production. He's playing the notorious mafioso boss John Gotti.

Jeez. Running for president and he's in another TV show? How does he have this much energy? Isn't he older than pedo pete?