Hot Deals

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I managed to pick up two Sonos Ones (the new Alexa ones) for $112 each thanks to SD.

I'm pretty stoked about it because they're great little speakers for around the house.
Isn't the beef they wont be supported by the next gen airplay or some such? Or was that the play 1?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the beef they wont be supported by the next gen airplay or some such? Or was that the play 1?

That was the Play 1.

The Sonos One is Alexa capable and now Airplay 2. Eventually supposed to be Google Asst capable as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That can be pretty time consuming and not everyone really had the time every day. People who do do that could post the truly great shit here and Bros might see it that otherwise might not and would be grateful

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
15% Off Your Cart!*

Today only! Save in-app with code PSAVETODAY by 7pm PT.
No minimum purchase.

How to redeem your Coupon:

Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVETODAY
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019 until 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019. No minimum purchase required. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Also posted in the coffee thread, but making sure people see this.

My favorite coffee to use for cold brew and espresso is on some kind of weird 40% sale at Amazon right now. I highly recommend it. I'm already in for 2 bags at $12 a bag. I'd be in for more but I just had one delivered. I was able to clip the coupon, order, and then come back and clip the coupon again. People on Slickdeals are saying you can do it infinitely. I used subscribe and save for my first bag, then a regular order for my second.

2.2-lb Lavazza Caffe Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend (Medium Roast) $10 w/ S&S + Free S/H

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN
16hrs left, at 145, it's the cheapest /per tb ever.

if you prefer to "shuck" the drive, which is take it out and make it internal, it "might" be a wd white, with that, it might not respond cuz of registering as some device in the bios, blah, anyway, you have a few ways to get around that

How to Fix the 3.3V Pin Issue in White Label Disks Shucked From Western Digital 8TB Easystore Drives

i've used and prefer the tape method, it's costs 2bucks
Heat Resistant Kapton Tape - TOOGOO(R) 10mm Width Heat Resistant High Temperature Adhesive Kapton Tape

it's on long ship times so like expect it in 3weeks

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Google Fi - Phones

Pixel 3 and 3xl are half off if you buy and activate on google fi today only (22 Apr). You can get trade in credit on top of it as well.

• 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I got my wife the xl. They are down to only 128gb in pink though. Looks like the standard still has black in both storage sizes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nice, thanks. She doesn't need an XL or the storage space, really just a minimum phone that can take pics - so I grabbed the 64GB in black. I almost traded in my Pixel 2XL for one earlier.. could've got $275. But the XL's are sold out so nevermind that.