Hot Tub Time Machine 2

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They aren't fucking around it seems, the guys(minus Cusack, plus Adam Scott) are going all over through time. Looks like it should at least live up to the original.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I'm looking forward to this. I didn't catch the first one for ages after it was released and really enjoyed it. It's idiotic but my type of idiotic, good few laughs if you're not too far up your own arse to just take things at face value
smile.png
Hopefully the second is more of the same, stupidity played for laughs and not taking itself too seriously. Wife hates me though as I'm now dragging her to this and Dumb and Dumber over the holidays.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking hated him after that shitass fuckpile of a movie Sex Drive. Maybe the worst miscasting of all time.

But he was awesome in the first Hot Tub.

Szlia

I totally disagree! He was marvelous in Sex Drive and it was great to have this piglet of a guy be the lady's man with only his aplomb and smooth tongue. Duke's effortless line delivery worked wonders in that movie. I am ready to agree though that I probably enjoyed that somewhat meh movie more than I should have.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I totally disagree! He was marvelous in Sex Drive and it was great to have this piglet of a guy be the lady's man with only his aplomb and smooth tongue. Duke's effortless line delivery worked wonders in that movie. I am ready to agree though that I probably enjoyed that somewhat meh movie more than I should have.
Now this opinion I completely agree with. I liked Sex Drive a lot, and didn't even mind the Clark Duke guy being who he was. If nothing else, how can you not love Cyclops in that movie??

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like it could be good. As long as they don't go with the Hollywood clich? of "everything was best the way it was originally" I can probably enjoy it. That's why I enjoyed the first one, because Lou said fuck it and ripped off as much shit as he could to become rich. It didn't taint what happened in the rest of the movie.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah the first one was a good one.

I went and saw it at the cinema, almost on a whim, after 'picking up a good vibe' from seeing the ads / trailer. It was a good choice, really liked the film. Rod Coddry rocked in that movie. Then I was telling everyone, you got to see that movie, it's really good.

Will see this one too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Rod Coddry but I felt like Greg Robertson was the heart of the movie. Josh Cubestack was pretty good too but his story has been told.

spronk

FPS noob
saw 1 & 2 back to back this weekend. In HTTM1 you see Don Draper's wifes titties (Megan, not Betty) so thats pretty awesome. Stupid movies but funny, 1 was funnier but 2 was good. Some good Daily Show reunion moments, even Jessica Williams shows up on the TV at one point.

I dunno, maybe I'm alone but I really, really don't like Rob Corddry though, him and Ed Helms can just go fuck off and stop making movies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Downloaded the unrated version tonight. Loved it. Already ordered on Amazon to alleviate my guilt. They need to make a 3rd.

I just assumed this was garbage, how did this one pass by?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I saw it premiere night in theaters. I told my friend we should get there early because it was a pretty big cult classic and it might sell out. It was about 9 of us in the theater total. I enjoyed it though.