Hot Wings

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About a month back my wife set up a double date with her friend because the husband loves football, computers and his favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings! OK fine whatever lets go. Dude ends up only ordering a boneless mild 6 piece. Chows down on carrots, spends 5 minutes cutting up all his chicken (like I do for my 3 year old) and then doesn't even finish all his 'wings'.

The Fuck man?
Maybe he was sick and came down with a bad case of faggotry?

What is the hottest wing you guys have ever had? I have a sports bar in my town that sells individual wings coated in capsaicin extract and Ghost Pepper sauce. I would say that are about 5x as hot as BWW's Blazin wings. My friends and I used to do wing bets on UFC fights where the loser would have to eat one of these spawns of satan. It would only take one wing to ruin your night, so we usually waited till the main event. They would also save the biggest fucking turkey-leg looking wings for these god-awful stunts. The last time I had to eat one, I shit it out the next morning and it looked like an aborted chicken fetus. It was still fully intact, with no signs of digestion at all.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
BWW's Blazin wings are pretty fucking hot. Those are definitely up there. The hottest I've ever had are probably the Atomic wings from Quaker Steak & Lube. It was an awful experience.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Flavor wise I think BWW's mild tastes pretty good. It doesn't pack the heat on the backend I like which is why I generally get their spicy garlic sauce but I think it tastes pretty damn good.

Maybe her husband is actually comfortable with who he is and isn't trying to impress people by eating super hot shit for no reason?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The issue isn't with the mild sauce, it's that he only ordered 6 and cut them up like a baby.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BWW's boneless wings are sometimes pretty big. I have to at minimum cut them in half but you can usually do that pretty easily with the side of the fork.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
BWWs blazing was hot but about just at the point where I stop.enjoying the heat and do it for show. Definitely burned my asshole.

Hottest I've had was daves insanity ghost pepper wings my wife made. It made me light headed lol

• 1Supertaster

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Dave's Insanity Sauce is just stupid. It's one of those things that's so hot it just ruins anything you use it with.

Also, Tenks confirmed has a tiny mouth.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dave's Insanity Sauce is just stupid. It's one of those things that's so hot it just ruins anything you use it with.

Yeah, I made the mistake of using that at Firehouse once. Totally ruined my sandwich. Also all the Dave's sauces taste like shit. Rather just use some El Yucateco.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Instead of that franks buffalo wing sauce, mix some melted butter into the regular franks red hot. I do a ratio of a 1:3 butter to hot sauce, and it's always been a big hit with family and friends

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's probably the wing sauce "recipe" for 98% of the wings you've ever eaten anywhere. Butter and Frank's. And maybe some black pepper.

• 1Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the tip guys.

Also, I've done the blazin wings challenge at BWW (it is blazin wings right?). All I got was a t-shirt and my stupid face plastered on their wall.

The weird part was they were definitely hot going down, but they never burned my asshole.

There's a local place called Sharky's that makes a "hell" sauce. Usually about 5 or 6 of us so we order about 100 wings and I get the hell on the side. Definitely the hottest sauce I've ever had, and it makes my piss smell something horrendous. Any ideas why that is?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
That's probably the wing sauce "recipe" for 98% of the wings you've ever eaten anywhere. Butter and Frank's. And maybe some black pepper.
And the point was that it is better than the premixed Franks buffalo wing sauce that uses oil instead of butter (and was touted as really good by others in this thread)

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was a kitchen manager for hooters back umm... 25 years ago. We made the death wish +++ sauce for wing eating contests. The regular death wish sauce was the three mile island sauce + a few cups of whatever white, black, and red pepper we had around plus some habaneros and Jalapenos diced up fairly fine.

It was in one of those 3 gallonish square buckets about 2/3rds full then we filled it back up with the extras.

I ate one. Once. Fuck that. I did love the regular 3 mile island but I am old now.

On a plus note with that job, I got to oil up the girls for the car washes we had on weekends and the bikini contests. One of the perks of the job. <dreamy smile>

I do adore the Jerk wings from BW3 and that Frank's stuff is damn tasty for store bought.