Hotline Miami

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone else pick this up yet? Really badass game on PS Vita/PC/PS3 and it's hard as shit. I haven't gotten very far yet but I've got my balls beat in several times so far.

Szlia

There was a thread for it.... or was that on FoH or Morenetz? Anyway, the consensus is that it's great but I must admit these "fast action - fast death - try again" type of games tend to end with me smashing mouse/keyboard/controller/whatever so I have not dared to try it yet. I grabbed the soundtrack though as it has some killer tunes that I listened more than I care to admit:

PS: This track is composed by Jasper Byrne, the guy who made Lone Survivor.

Hekotat

I did a search but didn't see a thread AND GOD DAMMIT! I bought this shit yesterday and now it's free for PS+ members. Fuck me.

Ag3nT_sl

shitlord
This game is baller as fuck and I don't even know why. I love the music and look to the game - and well - everything else. I don't even really know what the fuck is going on the story like, but shits good.

nu_11

they actually already had the story set while creating HM, and more of it will be told in HM 2: Wrong Number

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is one of those games where you have to push through and improve your skill level to keep going. Things will seem impossible, but you'll learn a little with each death. Also, it has the baddest ass game soundtrack in recent memory. A++ would play again (and have).

Just to note, in addition to PSN it is also on Steam/PC.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've played through the game 2-3 times now and I can't emphasize how awesome it is. The second play through was twice as fun as the first, just because you keep getting better and better and you can pull off some pretty amazing shit once you get the flow. Was well worth the 10$ I paid for it.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've played through the game 2-3 times now and I can't emphasize how awesome it is. The second play through was twice as fun as the first, just because you keep getting better and better and you can pull off some pretty amazing shit once you get the flow. Was well worth the 10$ I paid for it.
Agreed. Also, the mods from the masks can make for fun challenges/different ways to play a level. Love Fists of Fury.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I did a search but didn't see a thread AND GOD DAMMIT! I bought this shit yesterday and now it's free for PS+ members. Fuck me.
It's free on PS+ already?! Didn't they just release it for PS3/Vita? I gotta' grab this for Vita after work.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
pretty fun to start up beat some face in for a while then just drop it, music is good the flow is good, feels good man.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I liked it a lot. I really didn't think it was even that hard...some levels will seem impossible at first, but they're so small they're easy to master and quickly learn the enemy's hiding spots.

Great music and art direction.

Hekotat

It's not even on sale with PS+, no idea what he's talking about.
I misread the article, I was tired as shit and saw "free" in the title of the article. Turns out they were talking about Free Zero Escape, please accept my apologies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So is the difficulty in this just learning the level layout or is it based on actual skill?

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So is the difficulty in this just learning the level layout or is it based on actual skill?
Almost all skill, since the abilities of the guys in a room can change randomly from guns to melee weapons etc so it can drastically change how a room plays out. Timing/Positioning is also super important.