Hotline Miami

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
whats the deal with these masks? and when you unlock weapons do they just have a random chance to spawn?

Szlia

As previously mentioned, I was a bit worried about the game being infuriating, but it somehow manages to be tense, intense and yet have a hilarious 'oh shit!' effect on failure. I am not sure how it pulls that off... possibly because it's so snappy and ridiculously violent and because you sometime manage to survive when you have no business to.

The weirdness of it all and the number of silly little details everywhere pushes the awesome level pretty high too.

PS: I am door killing people with the Horse mask like it's 1989.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Was playing the other day and just noticed boiling pots of water on stoves you can use as weapons, little things like that make this game incredible.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Didn't expect to like this, got it in humble bundle a while back and finally played it today. Didn't stop until I beat it, great music too, weird as shit game though. Very good though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Mini necro

I expected to like this, but didn't. Randomness of the AI and spotty controls makes it hard to believe there's any skill involved in this. Just keep trying until you get lucky. Or just mash butans, that seems to work just as often.

Liked the music though. But I think the game was trying to give me a seizure.