Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Like I said, its fine to prefer any particular race or whatever... its just that he so proudly stated it.
Look at my own pics...

There's like sexy giraffe herself and little else, its all white chicks because I find them hot.
I don't give a shit.
there are some very beautiful black girls, but they have white features. Halle Berry or Rhiana or the new Catwoman dont look black at all, but i'm supposed to pretend they are.
iu

iu

iu

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
They do say beauty is on the eye of the beholder though.
And you are the beholder, so its hard to imagine beauty from another point of view.

All I can say is what I like. Anything else its whatever as far as I'm concerned.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
there are some very beautiful black girls, but they have white features. Halle Berry or Rhiana or the new Catwoman dont look black at all, but i'm supposed to pretend they are.
iu

iu

iu
yea they put up old bitches like jlo/j connely /j anniston and couldn't put up haley barry but they put up that bitch from spiderman instead

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And you are the beholder, so its hard to imagine beauty from another point of view.

All I can say is what I like. Anything else its whatever as far as I'm concerned.
Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To take you up on this... that chick that plays mantis on the guardians of the galaxy.
She could make some brackets shake!
Zoe Saldana i dont even count as black, black people dont even count her as black, shit, i dont even know if she considers herself black. she's just a dark hispanic woman.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Zoe Saldana i dont even count as black, black people dont even count her as black, shit, i dont even know if she considers herself black. she's just a dark hispanic woman.
pretty sure shes a raftcoon

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea they put up old bitches like jlo/j connely /j anniston and couldn't put up haley barry but they put up that bitch from spiderman instead
Halle should have been in there. she smokes those old broads to this day.
and Zendaya is another fake ass black girl. she doesnt even have black girl titties.
iu

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do your fucking own!
That's the point, its not judging mine.

Let us know which girls dick you would rather suck, I guess?
Fuck you, the point is to absolutely judge yours.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why should someone be ashamed of the truth? African features are fucking repulsive and black men feel the same goddamn way.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

That's just shit ugly people tell each other to feel better. Homework for tonight Kyougou Kyougou find one aboriginal that the board finds attractive.

As for blacks there are a few who are nice, but the ratio is defiantly skewed. Still these days with plastic surgery, make up, pretty much any ugly ducking can become a swan.

Also don't let Lanx fool you with his panface skaven ways he would drop a load in Doja Cat's starfish if he was given the chance.

HardtofindTatteredKudu-size_restricted.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Halle should have been in there. she smokes those old broads to this day.
and Zendaya is another fake ass black girl. she doesnt even have black girl titties.
iu
tessa theompson valkryre also got no tittie
hot-and-sexy-actresses_2432_3_ass.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why should someone be ashamed of the truth? African features are fucking repulsive and black men feel the same goddamn way.
its somehow racist to admit it. its been so ingrained in society not to point out the obvious, even though black dudes totally prefer white girls all day long.