Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, some of the choices were tough and/or bullshit. All versions should be in their prime. Anyway. Ana forever.

my-image.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
primes is the way to go, i also went with tits v tits when i dont know who these people are.
my-image.png

it was a tough choice between Katie Mcgrath and Mary Elizabeth. it was easy between Gal and Mary Elizabeth

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This has to be the most sad and pathetic thread I've seen created on these forums since Brando made his own politics thread.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Oldbased

> Than U
<insert common reply to not worship these cunts, you can find better meat deals in your local grocery. Especially in a college town>

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
This has to be the most sad and pathetic thread I've seen created on these forums since Brando made his own politics thread.
I started a new job and this work from home onboarding is so fucking boring, I can only harrow Bubbles Bubbles so many times. Don't take my distraction.

P.S any question about the stupidity of women can be answered by listening to the webex meetings i have had to withstand for the last two weeks

fuck my life fml GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I started a new job and this work from home onboarding is so fucking boring, I can only harrow Bubbles Bubbles so many times. Don't take my distraction.

P.S any question about the stupidity of women can be answered by listening to the webex meetings i have had to withstand for the last two weeks

fuck my life fml GIF
i guarantee if we had a hottest female voice thread, the results could be drastically different. fat nasty uggos would be in the brackets. my poor Mary Elizabeth wouldnt be in the list , but Zooey D might and Evangeline could have a chance. though Gal still has that sexy accent on her side.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

fuck my life fml GIF
Take a running total of how many replies MusicForFish MusicForFish has made along the lines of "I'm too busy to look that up right now, but I will later" and then never did. THEN cross reference that with the frequency of Lumi Lumi posts in relation to a waxing and waning moon. Once you've obtained that ratio, cross reference that with how many categories of lies that Foler Foler tells. This subsequent number will then be entered as a search term in both the pentagon and panama papers as a back test.

If you think that all sounds silly, just remember it would be a better use of your time than this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Take a running total of how many replies MusicForFish MusicForFish has made along the lines of "I'm too busy to look that up right now, but I will later" and then never did. THEN cross reference that with the frequency of Lumi Lumi posts in relation to a waxing and waning moon. Once you've obtained that ratio, cross reference that with how many categories of lies that Foler Foler tells. This subsequent number will then be entered as a search term in both the pentagon and panama papers as a back test.

If you think that all sounds silly, just remember it would be a better use of your time than this thread.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users