Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
the problem w/ the age disparity is that everyone here is old...

look at this list for bitches under 30, i doubt anyone can even recognize 5names
1665874485482.png

This twat is #2?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully some here regret doing this when they had a chance to reflect on how they spend their precious time on this planet. Can we just do an all vagina version next

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
there are some very beautiful black girls, but they have white features. Halle Berry or Rhiana or the new Catwoman dont look black at all, but i'm supposed to pretend they are.
iu

iu

iu

I'm a Zazie Beetz fan. What a hottie.

She's half German though, so you're right about the "euro features" part.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm a Zazie Beetz fan. What a hottie.

She's half German though, so you're right about the "euro features" part.
of course, all the beautiful black women look white but with a tan, the more beautiful. the more euro features they have. actual black women know this and it drives them crazy, so they have to staple their long hair on, get color contacts and bleach their skin with chemicals just to compete with mixed girl who has has light skin and long beautiful natural curls.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think there are a few ladies in that bracket that i rated probably a little higher because of how good they are at what they do. mackenzie davis and samara weaving being the two best examples. samara weaving KILLED IT in ready or not and i've been a huge fan of hers since and terminator dark fate was a dumpster fire but davis was FULLY believable in any of her physical scenes. it IMMEDIATELY takes me out of a scene when the girl is supposed to be badass but it looks like she's never thrown a punch or fired a gun before. when mackenzie was swinging that sledge hammer around it was like, yes, i fully believe she'd put a beatdown on a terminator.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1665895423323.png

Here's mine.

This is the correct version, IMO

Anyone who has seen Don Jon or Vicky Christina Barcelona knows why Scarlett won.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
the problem w/ the age disparity is that everyone here is old...

look at this list for bitches under 30, i doubt anyone can even recognize 5names
26/100. Hallmark channel delivers once again!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the hot chick from Game of Thrones, Dormer, has horrible tits. when she took her clothes off, it was one of the biggest disappointments of the series, pre season 8. like how do you fuck up titties? everyone loves boobies, but wtf did she do to hers?

1665907771345.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried in the first round was brutal. Both could have been in my Final 4/8 if things were aligned differently.
Basing it on hotness instead of cuteness/attractiveness/whatever and judging as-is instead of prime versions, Gal Gadot was my winner. Scarlett Johansson probably wins if we're doing primes. Or Kate Upton.
Change it to just overall attractiveness and someone like Jenna Coleman shoots up near the top. Cute faces and accents do it for me, I guess.

Matchpoint 2005 Scarlett is probably a lock.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
of course, all the beautiful black women look white but with a tan, the more beautiful. the more euro features they have. actual black women know this and it drives them crazy, so they have to staple their long hair on, get color contacts and bleach their skin with chemicals just to compete with mixed girl who has has light skin and long beautiful natural curls.
Reminds me of a weird thing at the school I work at.

All the black kids have decided to wear braids, the mixed kids have been told that they are black so are copying, but they have white people hair so it looks retarded.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user