House of Lies

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Interested to see where they take season 2.
rrr_img_6795.jpg

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Comes back tonight. Like the show, but don't love it. Definitely more interested to see where this show goes compared to Californication which has become fairly predictable.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tonights episode was pretty "meh", only being half an hour hurts this show more then helps it I think.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I think it being only 30 min hurts a lot of the character development. I enjoy it though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is my new Entourage(early seasons) except with better focus and some better characters. It's not *good*, but it's fun. And there's usually some tits. Just have to pray it doesn't turn in to Entourage(later seasons).

That said, super disappointed they're going with the relationship shit between Cheadle and Bell. If anything that's something they should have really built up to long term.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is my new Entourage(early seasons) except with better focus and some better characters. It's not *good*, but it's fun. And there's usually some tits. Just have to pray it doesn't turn in to Entourage(later seasons).

That said, super disappointed they're going with the relationship shit between Cheadle and Bell. If anything that's something they should have really built up to long term.
I dont think it'll go anywhere, I think Bell's character will like him but Marty is sot hung up on his ex. If Marty can be lured away from the chick he was with last season for his ex then Bell doesn't stand a chance.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I was tripping out on how long his arms have gotten. Motherfucker has arms like Kevin Durant.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Do you wanna die a second time motherfucker?!

lol

This weeks episode was mush better then the first, not sure I like how Genie seems to be jumping the shark, but the rest of the episode was pretty decent.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The shrimp part had me laughing pretty hard. I also agree, much better then the first episode. Here's hoping it only gets better and better because I really want to keep liking this show.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Laughed quite a bit tonight. I liked the, " he brought graphs to argue that providing the homeless with food and shelter make them vunerable, when released back into nature."

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Guggenheim crying on the massage table... Rofl. Then trying to get another prostate rub.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I watched this show and Shameless last night and decided to skip Californication because I knew it would only raise my irritation with the fact that I pay money for Showtime even higher. Maybe it's just because I'm not a sitcom guy but these shows seem retarded to me. I just imagine the writers room where they're coming up with this stuff.

I know, let's have a couple of rich douche bag brothers! What will their names be? OMG OMG, let's call them the Douchkin twins! Because they're douchebags! And every character will refer to them as douche bags any time they're not around, just so everyone will understand that they are douche bags! And they will act like douchey baggy frat boy douches and say things like "bro" all the time and slap each other on the ass while they fuck prostitutes! Because that's what douche bags do! It's hilarious! But what about Guggenheim? Let's put him in a silly moustache and then show him getting a prostate massage from prostitute! Nothing is funnier than that.

And then you go over to Shameless and it's like "What horrible things should Frank do this week? Well, we could have him stab a retard baby with a thumbtack and then tell his kid he has cancer and shave his head so the make-a-wish foundation will give him a signed basketball to sell on ebay, because that's totally plausible right?

Finally, over at Californication they're like "Hey, let's show Hank peeing in a whiskey bottle and then taking a drink of the pee and going "hmm, not bad". Because you know that's totally what would happen if someone was an alcoholic."

Are these shows written for 16 year olds or are actual adults supposed to buy into the notion that human beings would behave in this way?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was hoping we got to see both girls when they got out of the hot tub. lame