House of the Dragon

spronk

FPS noob

HotD, The Boys, and The Bear will all be premiering new seasons in June. pretty weird but cool i guess

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arguably 24 helped kick start the shift to serial drama, guess how many episodes that had and how long each episode was because it was filmed in real time
We just finished rewatching Season 1 and 2 of 24 and it was amazing that in episode 2 or 3 of Season 2 Jack kills an informant and cuts his head off right in the middle of CTU and apparently everyone is just A-okay with that. Gotta stop the nuke after all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jack kills an informant and cuts his head off right in the middle of CTU and apparently everyone is just A-okay with that. Gotta stop the nuke after all.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, revelling in my victory(s) over people like you who can't ignore me because they don't have the willpower is bitching.

I am not autistic
I'm first reading this three months later because the thread got bumped.

I told you, it's just to remove your creepy @ stalking shit, I enjoy clowning on your posts.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's been so long now I don't know if I can even remember what was going on. 2 years between seasons sucks balls.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Eyepatch McDragon attacked Lil' targARYAN and killed him. Now we get a season of dragon fighting. The end.
But will there be tits? And will they all weird and out of focus like last season? If that was what the non-male gaze looks like then I'm glad I'm male cause that shit was creepy and hard to jerk off to.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
But will there be tits? And will they all weird and out of focus like last season? If that was what the non-male gaze looks like then I'm glad I'm male cause that shit was creepy and hard to jerk off to.
i remember this entire cast as disgusting ugly

the final form of the derpy white haired girl was especially attrocious

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users