Houston, moving there.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok, lets do next Saturday (3/4), early afternoon / mid day.

If Hatorade is down we should hit Jumps. If not we can find somewhere else.

Oh btw, Hator, had a coworker take me to the 99 Market. That place is pretty damn neat. Cheapest mushrooms I have ever seen. Lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ok, lets do next Saturday (3/4), early afternoon / mid day.

If Hatorade is down we should hit Jumps. If not we can find somewhere else.

Oh btw, Hator, had a coworker take me to the 99 Market. That place is pretty damn neat. Cheapest mushrooms I have ever seen. Lol

I'm always down for Jumps, and yeah that place rocks. Always find new inspirations for dinner while there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So it turns out company is coming this weekend and I probably won't be able to get together. Man normally I don't do crap but the last few weeks have been crazy. Sorry for being flaky. I'll have to rain check.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Should work, again, open invite to whoever is in town on 3/11.

2pm?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I was supposed to go to Germany that following week but it looks cancelled. So I am tentatively saying I will be there.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I rarely go out late anymore. Will make an exception for you guys. Clear it with Chanur's schedule and I am in.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah, I rarely go out late anymore. Will make an exception for you guys. Clear it with Chanur's schedule and I am in.

I hear ya being out late requires a full day to recover. Lets aim for 5ish, I can do earlier if the weather is shitty on Friday and or Sat.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I hear ya being out late requires a full day to recover. Lets aim for 5ish, I can do earlier if the weather is shitty on Friday and or Sat.

8 or 9 works. Just changes the type of drinking I will be doing. At 2pm its "beers". At 8 or 9 its "lets get shit faced". Lol

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
8 is fine with me. Looking forward to hanging with you guys.