How does hodj affect your day?

How does hodj affect your day?

• Total voters

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm just a simple grad student who has acquired enough knowledge to think they sound important, but not enough to explain it to a layman.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Too dumb to understand?

Thankfully Google exists to assist you!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I know what the people still clinging to the last forum would vote!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
lol at threatening to ban me at the other forum

I raffed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
lol at threatening to ban me at the other forum

I raffed

Well you finally managed to show some semblance of a spine as a result and make your own version of a whiny tears-and-tissues goodbye post; I'm proud of you, hodj.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All of what you just said is wrong and dumb, and you should feel bad for thinking it.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
All of what you just said is wrong and dumb, and you should feel bad for thinking it.

Let's be honest here - you don't have the wherewithal to just up and stop posting on your own when people disagree with you in a thread.

EDIT: I need a better word for wherewithal. Self discipline?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I already stated well prior to that post what my criteria were for stopping posting over there.

And I've known since Monday that would be towards the end of the week. I have a "no man left behind" mentality on the move, because that was required to prevent the biggest almost legitimate complaint about moving that could be leveraged, which was "We might lose some good posters in the process".

From my point of view, all this stuff you all were doing in terms of complaining about my continuing to post over there, especially the throwing yourselves up on crucifixes and declaring how I'm molesting you by continuing to post over there to try and talk the last few retards out of their bomb shelters, is just you guys being butthurt antagonists for not much reason.

Itzena started that shit on Day 1, and you think coming up with it on Day 6 is somehow relevant or I don't even know what the point you all really think you're trying to make by bitching about.....my continuing to try and convince as many people as possible, even the last desperate hold outs, to switch....is, actually.

Its just the same stupid incessant, high pitched, whining noise anyone hears from the peanut gallery on the internet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Itzena started that shit on Day 1

Itz made 4 posts. You made 159 posts. I think it's clear where the problem lies.

Make no mistake, I'm not opposed to a move. I'm not opposed to people making valid arguments for a move. What I'm opposed to is you pulling the same shit that you and Tanoomba are known for in other threads at various times, where you won't STFU and the topic ends up really being about you arguing with every challenger that appears. That's bad enough on a trivial topic, but I don't regard the move as trivial topic either.

I honestly don't think that you could have done a better job of alienating some of the holdouts over there if you had actually been trying to alienate people. I know that you won't understand this...that you won't get it...but you can't browbeat everyone into coming around to your POV. Make your argument and then let them come around on their own.

You weren't happy about me bringing up a ban, but I wasn't happy that I had to bring it up in the first place simply because that seems to be the only thing you'll even partially listen to. And even then you couldn't help but write up another wall of text response as your 'peace out' post. If I had thought that you would have listened to some sort of 'reasonable' request, I would have made one, but past experience leads me to believe that you'd just charge ahead full-steam without even slowing down one iota.

ntLrLTm.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Itz made 4 posts. Y

Right off the bat you're wrong because Itz was making posts about it all over the forums, including in the shaw.

I didn't alienate shit. Some people you cannot and will not reach and its not my job to wipe every soggy cunt dry in order to pamper retards who refuse to budge in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

I didn't care about you bringing up a ban. At all. It was a joke to me. You threw out a completely impotent, castrated threat. Why would that upset me in any way? "Oh if you don't stop posting on this dead forum I'm going to ban you from it!". Real scary proposition there, girlfriend.

And even then you couldn't help but write up another wall of text response as your 'peace out' post.

Every time someone says something like this, as if it takes more than a few minutes to type up a post, as if it is some sort of monumentous undertaking, you just sound like a fucking retard.

You made a post filled with stupid shit and completely impotent threats, and I responded.

Big fucking deal. You're the one investing that interaction with way more meaning into it than it can ever, or will ever, have with me.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Did Erronius really just use his threat of a ban on Hodj as support that Hodj was that one that was deranged?

Anyone who saw that should be even more convinced how much of a shitshow that forum is right now.

• 2Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Where is the "Sometimes I read his diarrhea and think "Neat", then I see the word fallacy and want to hit myself in the dick"?

Erroneous, can you unban me on the old site? I heard there are Lindz pics buried over there, and promise not to post black dick in all the threads until after I find those pics.

• 2Like