How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
50 still sounds spendy. Better off hitting the thrift shops in your area or try nyc and you could score a nice 2nd hand undamaged leather jacket for 50 or considerably less

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Used leather jackets are nice because of the worn-in factor. New leather jackets look kind of shitty for a couple years.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Swank ass jacket bra. Take that shit to a tailor or something and get it fixed up. How hard could it be to replace/fix zippers?

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
AlexTheDictator said:
I would never buy any article of clothing without trying it on first. Just go to a decent second hand store. They always have plenty of balling leather jackets.

I bought this one from a place for $35. Excuse the shitty quality of the pic. Fucking camera phone.

leatherjacket.jpg
you look like a god damn moran please take that jacket off and return it to old navy

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Moved here in May so buying furniture, cookware, utensils and all that has been my priority. Putting pictures, my concert posters and hanging my guitars on my barren white walls is next.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ryanz said:
Swank ass jacket bra. Take that shit to a tailor or something and get it fixed up. How hard could it be to replace/fix zippers?
finally, someone around here with some style.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
problem is, this other guy seems to have a hard on for the jacket too. i just drove the bidding up to $80 and he"s still going over top of me. probably some dickhead who plans to fix it and resell it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It"s a good looking jacket, and it might"ve been worth it at $50 or so, but not $100. Like others have said, you can find some soft, beat up leather jackets at thrift stores sometimes. Hell, if you"re going to spend $100, you can find brand new genuine leather jackets on clearance for that much. Plenty of people sell "distressed" leather if that"s what you"re looking for, too. It"s not hard to beat up leather yourself though. Just wear the shit a lot.