How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
I only keep about, eh, a year or so Vogues at any given time.. unless I absolutely love their celeb of the month. I"ve gotten every issue since I was 14.

Stylistically, you"re from a trailer park.. and you"re only chance to get out is to get a rich chick pregnant at prom. I"ve heard of you.

and that "eurotrash garbage" is actually a $2,160 Maison Martin Margiela. Haven"t heard of him? #surprised

oh and b.t.dubs.. you should totes check out Kate Moss" wedding from this years September issue and admire her hubby"s style (who actually landed a rich girl)
I like your bamboo floors.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I want to know wtf is going on with those feet? Do you have to get special socks and/or shoes?

trex

Queen Bee
ToeMissile said:
I want to know wtf is going on with those feet? Do you have to get special socks and/or shoes?
rude! i do just fine with "narrow" shoes. I do need special socks though, no doubt. And they are amazing.. everyone could benefit. Find them here and you can thank me later

Injinji Performance Toesocks - Yoga Toesock / Mini-Crew

Grumpus said:
I like your bamboo floors.
I like you, Grumpus, you sound like dem nicest guy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Bro... It"s obvious that you"re looking at men"s fashion from a woman"s perspective. Why don"t you run along and let the men finish talking?

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro... It"s obvious that you"re looking at men"s fashion from a woman"s perspective. Why don"t you run along and let the men finish talking?
My mistake, I wrongfully assumed you didn"t want to spend the rest of your life as a badly dressed single man. Ill remeber that, though. I was just trying to give you tips while being a bitch so you could know how serious I was about how bad that jacket is. xo

And I"ve been hearing Tyen and Req talk about this for years. Had to get in on the fun.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
My mistake, I wrongfully assumed you didn"t want to spend the rest of your life as a badly dressed single man. Ill remeber that, though. I was just trying to give you tips while being a bitch so you could know how serious I was about how bad that jacket is. xo
Bro, it"s np. Women who would decide not to be in a relationship with me because my jacket (usually a pea coat for casual wear) isn"t fashionable aren"t really my cup of tea. Welcome to the forum, btw.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
rude! i do just fine with "narrow" shoes. I do need special socks though, no doubt. And they are amazing.. everyone could benefit. Find them here and you can thank me later

Injinji Performance Toesocks - Yoga Toesock / Mini-Crew

I like you, Grumpus, you sound like dem nicest guy
I"ve had toe socks before and they didn"t do it for me. They weren"t performance toe socks, so that could be why. The above picture clears my confusion. Your outside toes on the left foot are curled under a little, like in the first pic. But since the first pic was from farther away, it looked like the outside 3 toes on each foot were crazy short. Your feet don"t look particularly narrow though.

trex

Queen Bee
i have a totally creepy toe (my left middle one) and since.. well.. forever it"s been crooked. On x-rays the bone is curved and not straight. if you want me to, I"ll totes post a close up pic. you"ll love my deformity. they have to straighten it out when I"m done growing (age 24 or so).

slightly embarrassed you could point it out.

and the camera adds ten pounds, pal. trust me on this one

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The image of those feet will haunt me the rest of my days.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Problem with you, is you"re gonna break real quick-like with that attempt at attitude and then we"re gonna have some forum moderator white-knighting going on.

Kegkilla can explain in further detail, my karma has already been fucked way to hard this week.