How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
1994 called, it wants its zebra print shirt back.
Retro 1994 Zebra Print Shirt: $450.

I love some of these shops that sell to hip young women; they keep marking things up until they sell.

trex

Queen Bee
Silence said:
Retro 1994 Zebra Print Shirt: $450.

I love some of these shops that sell to hip young women; they keep marking things up until they sell.
false. #notmine

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
so what was it like taking Tyen"s virginity? was it a magical experience?
He no doubt google trended it and had charts displaying his enjoyment, areas that needed work, and the duration of the act. All crossreferenced against the drawback of having crazy feet mcgee over there not wear closed toe shoes whilst it took place.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
so what was it like taking Tyen"s virginity? was it a magical experience?
tres romantic (for him, especially). i was blabbing nonstop about the upcoming royal wedding and I guess he was into it. wanted to be my prince or something. getting together with a pal = risque business but highly recommended. awww.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
tresromantic
Wat.

I understand most of this hipsterspeak that my fixie-fag friends use, but how did some French word slip its way in there?

trex

Queen Bee
Drinsic said:
Wat.

I understand most of this hipsterspeak that my fixie-fag friends use, but how did some French word slip its way in there?
I"m not sure how to explain this one to you, Grandpa. When you"re talking about something that stereotypically French, you add a french word to the phrase. Watch Breakfast at Tiffany"s if you"re still confused.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
I"m not sure how to explain this one to you, Grandpa. When you"re talking about something that stereotypically French, you add a french word to the phrase. Watch Breakfast at Tiffany"s if you"re still confused.
French? I thought tres was 3 in Spanish, the language of America. Meaning it was three romantic, which makes no sense to me.

Unless it was referring to the THIRD toe! Now I get it! Fedor has a gif with a guy smiling like a lunatic doing exactly what you guys must have done.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Vvoid said:
French? I thought tres was 3 in Spanish, the language of America. Meaning it was three romantic, which makes no sense to me.

Unless it was referring to the THIRD toe! Now I get it! Fedor has a gif with a guy smiling like a lunatic doing exactly what you guys must have done.
You embarrass us all, my fellow Californian.

Google Translate

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Why did it take 12 pages for even the first word of hatred for this totes ridic excuse for a homo sapien to come out?

You know that louis ck joke when he"s talkin about hipsters that he hates (here for reference)? It always kinda made me laugh but I never fully understood it. Now I know.

I just want to say with full clarity and purpose, Trexmussen, that the absurd way you type/talk in an attempt to sound more interesting as a disguise to hide the dirty cunt whore with no soul that you are has ignited a passion as of yet unignited in my heart. I am going to lose the no fapruary contest for a 2nd time because I"m going to masturbate to the thought of you being stabbed to death by the broken frame of your no-lens glasses.

That"s how much I hate you.

The good news is I couldn"t think of a better fit for Tyen, bros.