How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

possible_foh

shitlord
Thread makes me think of this song:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H4ZMcZIrItc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Her talk is slick, her walk"s a vanilla sundae
Catwalk through dog shit in the yard like a runway
She bit my neck, would kiss me "til my lips sore
Clothes smelled of Gucci with a little hint of thrift store
See if you can find her, queen of the diner
Had her arm in every pic "til she figured out the timer
Used dudes in love, picked out tools precise
But couldn"t use those tools to fix her life
She loved drama so much she used it as a moniker
Dudes tryin" to bang her pretend to be photographers
But to her credits she ain"t listen to any pop
Hipster lover underground rappers and indie rock

trex

Queen Bee
Dabamf said:
That"s how much I hate you.
Aw. No you don"t.
Your hate letter was almost offensive, however, the fact that I riled up so many emotions for you was really more flattering than anything else. And I see that you are just grumpy because you need to relieve yourself and because you are going to lose yet another competition in your lifetime. My condolences.

If I was really trying to hide the fact that I have no soul and was trying to sound more interesting, I think I would go the opposite route and drop slang I (unfortuneately) use in my everyday life. But it really tells me a lot about the way you go about trying to sounds more interesting....

The Ancient said:
Don"t say things like this. Especially don"t type things like this.
Heavens to betsy. Here is my parenting advice for you tots, try not to take yourselves sewwwww seriously. Ridic.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Aw. No you don"t.
Your hate letter was almost offensive, however, the fact that I riled up so many emotions for you was really more flattering than anything else. And I see that you are just grumpy because you need to relieve yourself and because you are going to lose yet another competition in your lifetime. My condolences.

If I was really trying to hide the fact that I have no soul and was trying to sound more interesting, I think I would go the opposite route and drop slang I (unfortuneately) use in my everyday life. But it really tells me a lot about the way you go about trying to sounds more interesting....

Heavens to betsy. Here is my parenting advice for you tots, try not to take yourselves sewwwww seriously. Ridic.
Bro, when you feed Tyen his dinner, does he make you make airplane/train noises?

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro, when you feed Tyen his dinner, does he make you make airplane/train noises?
no.. i make the noises. that"s how i get him to open the tunnel so the train can go through. duh.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Definitely not mutually exclusive.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLKhJnKrf9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

possible_foh

shitlord
I was watching diners, drive ins and dives and the host said that the food was bomb.com.

one of the first results for bomb.com