How much do you weigh?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
6'4" 250, the lightest I have been as an adult was when I was bike racing almost full time, I was just under 220.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6'6" , 335lbs, 42-46 waist, 32 inseam. Was 275-300 my Junior/Senior year of high school, so I've been pretty much the same for 15 years. Would love to be sub-300 though. One of these days!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
6 6 with 32 inseam seems strange. Are you all torso or do you have to put the pants below belly roll?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6 6 with 32 inseam seems strange. Are you all torso or do you have to put the pants below belly roll?
I've never worn my pants above belly roll in my life, unless you count that 1 suit that was tailored to fit that way with suspenders. But, I do feel that I'm a lot of torso at the same time, so maybe both are working against me. Recent image for reference, at Black Bear's Frozen Yogurt.

REOoNkbl.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
5'9", 190ish pounds these days. 32-34 waist, depending on brand/fit (not sure of actual measurement). My pant/belt size hasn't really changed since HS. I wore my jeans a bit baggy, I guess. I actually up until a few years ago had an old set of board shorts from high school that I could still squeeze in to. I was about 155 lbs when I graduated HS, with basically zero body fat and not a lot of muscle either. A couple years later when I'd been working on the tools as a plumber for a year, I was up to about 165 lbs, still pretty skinny, because I had Popeye arms from turning pipe wrenches. Went in to the office not long after, and the long, slow, 15 year climb to my present weight began. I'd like to get back down to the mid 170's.

Despite my weight I still feel like I'm in pretty decent shape, at least cardiovascular wise. I do quite a few different sports on a regular basis, and keep up just fine with people who are a lot skinnier than me. My resting heart rate is in the mid to high 50's. Main thing is I need to eat a bit better/less. When I'm in my usual routine and just working and not going out of town on trips, I'm typically losing half a pound a week or so. But then I'll go on a ski/bike/motorcycle trip, eat (and drink) like shit for 3-4 days, and put 5 pounds back on and wipe out the last month or two of progress.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5'9, 141. Wear 30" or 31" pants depending on brand.
based on pant size and the fact you are on the internet I assume you are a guy? That's really skinny for 5'9". I had dropped down to 145 at one point and felt too unhealthy. Find that 155 just feel overall better and stronger, you been at that weight a long time?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, without seeing pictures, that does not sound proportionate one bit.
I don't have naked selfie mirror shots but this gives a pretty decent idea of my build @ 5'9" 155, being 15 lbs lighter at the same height is probably pushing the unhealthy range
rrr_img_135758.jpg

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a distance runner, so I stay very thin. I run 40 miles a week. I'm within what is considered healthy weight range, according to my doctor. I fluctuate between 140-147 or so usually. Two years ago I was 215. Started running and eating better, lost the 75lbs over 8 months, and just maintain now. I'm addicted to running. I feel great. Never loaded a pic before, but this is from my phone. No clue why it was rotated.
rrr_img_135760.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
5'10" 170-173 depending on when I last took a shit.

When I got my first desk job after a few years of working in restaurants I blew up to 215 within two years. I still have some 34"-36" shorts that I like but if I don't have a belt on I have to hold them up like I was just checked into county.