How often do you communicate with the person you're dating.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Have you broken her hips while she's dressed up as an elementary school girl?
Have to say the school girl dress up won't be happening for me in this one. Already skating a line mentally, asking that would probably cause permanent damage.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't think anyone needs to be jealous of someone "dating" a woman in her early 20s. Sexual attraction is one thing, but courting someone that young is a little strange. How does a 37-year-old relate to a 23-year-old? Everyone I know changed dramatically between the ages of 20 and 30 and the naivete becomes more apparent the older you get.
I can't believe I'm even responding to your stupidity. But, there are many people in their twenties who are more mature than their elders. Please just shut the fuck up.

As someone who's in a relationship with a person that is significantly older (more than 15 years), the chick could be either very busy or just in the same boat as you are. Fuckbuddies. Or, do you even know what you want from her?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Have to say the school girl dress up won't be happening for me in this one. Already skating a line mentally, asking that would probably cause permanent damage.
haha, I was just referencing a comment Gaige made back on FOH about wanting to "break the hips" of a 16 year old girl.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe I'm even responding to your stupidity. But, there are many people in their twenties who are more mature than their elders. Please just shut the fuck up.

As someone who's in a relationship with a person that is significantly older (more than 15 years), the chick could be either very busy or just in the same boat as you are. Fuckbuddies. Or, do you even know what you want from her?
Yeah but you're like pushing 40 yourself aren't you?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That moment when you realize that everyone thinks you're just a trophy wife.

Seriously though, I am 36 and I recently dated a 29 year old and although I was attracted to her, I couldn't relate to her at all. Granted, she was an immature 29 year old, but I can't really imagine wanting to spend any serious time outside of the sack with a 23 year old. You also have to ask yourself if you want to be that dude who is an alleged grownup hanging out with chicks half your age. When my little sister was 18 and wanting to date 30 year olds I told her that anyone that age that wants to date her is probably a loser and women his own age won't date him because they can see through his bullshit. Not to say that there aren't exceptions, but I was totally right with those dudes. Some dipshits hanging out at a bar might be impressed if you show up with a 23 year old, but most people are going to be rolling their eyes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For the first year or so of our relationship we talked maybe 4-5 times a week. Went on 'dates' 2-3 times a week. Neither of us are really desperate for interaction personality types so we're fine not talking all the time like some couples.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
When you are dealing with girls 10+ younger then you, you have to basically just wait for them to call/text you and treat it like a bootie call. As soon as you start to contact her every day wanting to "hang out" they get annoyed and loose interest. The main reason why she banged you is because she is a head hunter and it was a turn on to bang the boss.

She doesn't want flowers / long walks on the beach, she just wants to fuck you occasionally to prove to herself that she is the alpha female. As long as you keep quite about it and so does she, just fuck casually when she gets drunk or lonely. Back when I ran a nightclub I used to bang the shot girls, beer tub girls, and bottle server girls like it was going out of style and I could always see a change in them after we fucked. They would talk a little taller and think they were hot shit but wouldn't tell anyone we screwed. You could tell they loved the idea of fucking the boss and thinking about it in their head, while knowing something that others didn't. Secrets to these girls are like crack. At one point I was fucking 3 of the girls at the same time and it was really interesting to see how they reacted around me when I was talking to another one.

Long story short, its not a relationship, its just a fuck buddy who might want to hang out every once and a while when she is lonely. The more you ignore her, the more she will want you. After you two fucked the first time, she got what she was mostly looking for and will now try to string you along. Just make sure she isn't crazy to rat you out if you piss her off or don't give her that Friday night schedule she wanted. I've had to fire girls for "stealing from the till" once of twice because of this.
Great advice. Same with gold diggers, it's not that they're necessarily attracted to the money. They just can't resist having that feeling of security.

Fucking the boss is a great way for a woman to feel like she isn't in any danger of losing her job. Makes her feel more confident.