How often do you communicate with the person you're dating.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading titan_atlas's posts, all I can think of is Jason Segel and that young chick from the restaurant he is banging in Five Year Engagement.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
1 in 178000000 seems like better odds. Yeah around here if they are 35-40 and in shape then you better make 150k drive a M6 and live in your own home in a good neighborhood or you have no chance.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Titan fuck these guys for looking down on you for dating girls in their mid-20s. Just don't play mind games with them.

As to your question there's no generalities to be made. Yeah the interval between communication is inversely proportional to the likelihood that she's seeing other men but you can't make a judgement just based on that. And you're messed up if you start the, "You aren't communicating enough to be annoying to me, therefore I am accusing you of cheating in our decidedly casual relationship."

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Thx Tuco, honestly i get it. For long term i'll be better with someone closer to my age. This is casual though so different rules. I don't do the jealous accuser bs anyways. I've seen enough of them come and go it isn't worth my energy. Originally i was just hoping to see how much other people, maybe younger people, actually do communicate and how.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, you did say you guys discussed it was just a casual relationship. Let me google that for you.

A casual sexual relationship, or casual dating, is a physical and emotional relationship between two people who may have a sexual relationship or a near-sexual relationship without necessarily demanding or expecting the extra commitments of a more formal romantic relationship. A casual relationship may be part-time, or for a limited time. It may or may not entail partner-exclusivity. In each case, the relationship's dominance in the lives of those involved is being voluntarily limited, and there is usually a sense that the relationship is intended to endure only so long as both parties wish it to.
So sounds like she's just keeping it casual. Ya know, like you said in the first post? Either way, it appears there are a lot of jealous guys in here because they are probably stuck with their overweight 40 year old wives/girlfriends and wish they could be banging 10/10 chicks like Titan. Keep up the good work!

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I don't think anyone needs to be jealous of someone "dating" a woman in her early 20s. Sexual attraction is one thing, but courting someone that young is a little strange. How does a 37-year-old relate to a 23-year-old? Everyone I know changed dramatically between the ages of 20 and 30 and the naivete becomes more apparent the older you get.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I banged out a 19 year old for a minute and besides the sex, it was awful. Props if you can tolerate the retarded things that come out of their mouth but I can't stand it. Im 28 and won't go lower than 26 and usually end up dating older.

The text thing depends on the situation, last gf texted me constantly but the one before that we would go a day or two at times with no texts/calls.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The age gap in my relationship isn't quite as large, but I don't find there's a significant difference in maturity between myself at 32 and my girlfriend at 25. I'm not sure if that's a comment on her advanced maturity, or my lack of it.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
You should be communicating at least 5 times a day. There is probably something wrong and I would start sending texts/emails and leaving voice-mails asking her why she doesn't love you.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The age gap in my relationship isn't quite as large, but I don't find there's a significant difference in maturity between myself at 32 and my girlfriend at 25. I'm not sure if that's a comment on her advanced maturity, or my lack of it.
I'm 37 my girlfriend is 25. I bet I get more pedo creepy comments than you do! As for communication I'd say it depends on how busy she is and how serious the relationship is.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Have you broken her hips while she's dressed up as an elementary school girl?

Gauss_sl

shitlord
I don't think anyone needs to be jealous of someone "dating" a woman in her early 20s. Sexual attraction is one thing, but courting someone that young is a little strange. How does a 37-year-old relate to a 23-year-old? Everyone I know changed dramatically between the ages of 20 and 30 and the naivete becomes more apparent the older you get.
Yeah when I got out of grad school I could hardly stand the first year grad students. Can't imagine what it must be like trying to relate to first years a decade from now.

Regardless, I can't condone hating on the guy for dating young. I have a moment here and there when I see the throngs of effortlessly-toned undergrad girls around town and feel some tinge of regret that I never dated a girl that age (thanks WoW).

Oh, and to answer the O.P., we usually communicate via e-mail once a day and by phone every 3 days. Then of course, we see each other on the weekends.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you are dealing with girls 10+ younger then you, you have to basically just wait for them to call/text you and treat it like a bootie call. As soon as you start to contact her every day wanting to "hang out" they get annoyed and loose interest. The main reason why she banged you is because she is a head hunter and it was a turn on to bang the boss.

She doesn't want flowers / long walks on the beach, she just wants to fuck you occasionally to prove to herself that she is the alpha female. As long as you keep quite about it and so does she, just fuck casually when she gets drunk or lonely. Back when I ran a nightclub I used to bang the shot girls, beer tub girls, and bottle server girls like it was going out of style and I could always see a change in them after we fucked. They would talk a little taller and think they were hot shit but wouldn't tell anyone we screwed. You could tell they loved the idea of fucking the boss and thinking about it in their head, while knowing something that others didn't. Secrets to these girls are like crack. At one point I was fucking 3 of the girls at the same time and it was really interesting to see how they reacted around me when I was talking to another one.

Long story short, its not a relationship, its just a fuck buddy who might want to hang out every once and a while when she is lonely. The more you ignore her, the more she will want you. After you two fucked the first time, she got what she was mostly looking for and will now try to string you along. Just make sure she isn't crazy to rat you out if you piss her off or don't give her that Friday night schedule she wanted. I've had to fire girls for "stealing from the till" once of twice because of this.